Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter King's stat of the week

11 posts in this topic

Posted

AP needs an * next to his name for all the fumbles.

Posted

86 broken tackles between them?

No thanks, I'm not going to imagine what they would do on their own. It would mean ignoring the awsomeness of the tandem.

1 person likes this

Posted

AP needs an * next to his name for all the fumbles.

Lmao, u can say that again

Posted

Amazing

Posted

Better said Peter King's reprinted stat of the week.

King is one of the people the football writing community would be a richer fuller place without.

Posted

Better said Peter King's reprinted stat of the week.

King is one of the people the football writing community would be a richer fuller place without.

As much as I dislike a lot of guys in the football journalism community, King is at the top. Prisco may seem dumb but a lot of his "bad pieces" are done that way on purpose to drive up readership and get the readers more interested because they want to prove him wrong. King honestly thinks the way he does which drops him down a ton in my book.

Posted

86 broken tackles between them?

No thanks, I'm not going to imagine what they would do on their own. It would mean ignoring the awsomeness of the tandem.

exactly...

actually imagining the separately i see them as far less productive.

they are great backs together, but separately they are only good.

Posted

As much as I dislike a lot of guys in the football journalism community, King is at the top. Prisco may seem dumb but a lot of his "bad pieces" are done that way on purpose to drive up readership and get the readers more interested because they want to prove him wrong. King honestly thinks the way he does which drops him down a ton in my book.

I think I answer for the rest of the internet when I say Jesus, I hate Pete Prisco.

We need to keep these two and our O-line around for a few more years and we might just get a championship too.

Posted

if you look at the number of carries, Stewart is 2nd in regards to how often he breaks a tackle. Williams 3rd.

*(Ray Rice 1st).

Posted

I want to see some stiffarm statistics. I think Williams, Stewart and Smith would be up there. :D