Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rookie Clausen's fire impresses Panthers

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[url]http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/05/01/1410637/clausens-passion-play-panthers.html[/url]
Some old stuff, some new stuff.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jordan Gross']"But to stand up and say you're competing for the starting spot and kind of try to take a leadership role (right) off the bat, it's something not a lot of people can do. You've got to kind of tip your hat to that and say he's got it in him."[/QUOTE]

looks like people can quit crying over Clausen's inability to lead a team...

Posted · Report post

he's definitely not sitting back and biding his time...he's going to fight for the job and he knows he can do it.

i love the ambition and drive. need to get that on the field.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rayzor']i love the ambition and drive. need to get that on the field.[/QUOTE]

Heard that. I'm fine with either Moore or Clausen starting, provided that they actually win the job in the preseason. Clausen is stepping up and letting it be known that he's here to not just compete for the job, but to win it. I like it, and I love the fire and drive that he's showing right now. He needs to impress the rest of the locker room like he's already impressed Gross.

Posted · Report post

lol the panthers fo already has their version of pravda getting us ready to anoint clausen the starter.

Posted · Report post

chicagobreakingsports?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase']chicagobreakingsports?[/QUOTE]

looks like they have nothing better to report

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Jase']chicagobreakingsports?[/QUOTE]

Scouting Clausen already.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sloth']Scouting Clausen already.[/QUOTE]

lolol

Posted · Report post

Thanks Chicago Breaking Sports. PLease, can you tudor the Charlotte Observer writers a little about journalism and actually writing a piece rather than regergitating other peoples news.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gscottnc5']Thanks Chicago Breaking Sports. PLease, can you tudor the Charlotte Observer writers a little about journalism and actually writing a piece rather than regergitating other peoples news.[/QUOTE]
You might want to rethink that statement.

[URL="http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/05/01/1410637/clausens-passion-play-panthers.html"]Clausen's passion play starts its run with Panthers[/URL]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gscottnc5']Thanks Chicago Breaking Sports. PLease, can you tudor the Charlotte Observer writers a little about journalism and actually writing a piece rather than regergitating other peoples news.[/QUOTE]
HAHA you admitted to liking an article written by Charles Chandler.