Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hayden Panettiere

BOBCATS Should Go After DWADE

46 posts in this topic

not going to happen anytime soon, i think alot of people don't understand the salary cap and the way things work in the nba, to sign wade we would need to clear somewhere between 16 and 20 million dollars in cap space(hard to do since mostl nba contracts are 100% guaranteed) so we can't just clear cap space the way the nfl does, and wade would have to want to be here(love charlotte but miami is on whole different level esp. if you have a little $$)and either way the only team to win a championship with a big time free agent in the last 15 or so years were the lakers(shaq)

:waits for the MICHAEL JORDAN IS A CHEAPSKATE threads that should follow any inactivity we have towards major free agents this summer:

MJ said yesterday on the radio that he plans to make a couple of moves this offseason to get better and go deeper in the playoffs next season.

And when he said.. "go deeper in the playoffs" that kinda made me a little excited that maybe.. he's aiming to make a big splash. But with the cap, I don't see what much he can do really.

MJ said yesterday on the radio that he plans to make a couple of moves this offseason to get better and go deeper in the playoffs next season.

And when he said.. "go deeper in the playoffs" that kinda made me a little excited that maybe.. he's aiming to make a big splash. But with the cap, I don't see what much he can do really.

He has also said that he will reduce the amount of salary tied up right now, even if that means reducing the overall talent of the talent.

I am not hatin', I understand completely his rationale.

We've got to get a great scorer or a great point guard.

Wade, LeBron, CP3, Bosh

Maybe even Amare Stoudamire.

Yeah, we need a star on this team that can put up some big numbers. Wallace is a beast but he's a complementary player right now.

Yeah, we need a star on this team that can put up some big numbers. Wallace is a beast but he's a complementary player right now.

And he's one hell of a complementary scorer at that. I'm hoping that our "star player" comes at PF or C so we can keep Jackson and Wallace around.

it kinda makes sense for Lebron to play for charlotte...who wouldnt want to play for Michael Jordan???

if you are talking about mj who appeared on pacman it's not the real mj but one of the spoofs they have run since he became a part owner