Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hayden Panettiere

BOBCATS Should Go After DWADE

46 posts in this topic

Yeah i am a Winston Salem and Lewisville native. My little sister went to High School with Paul so i am a fan. I have my fingers crossed that we can land J-Ho and CP3. We need to get younger. We need a "elite" Point Guard. I would even keep Peja in that deal and field a starting 5 of

PG- Paul > Felton

SG- Howard > S-Jax ( younger)

SF- Peja < G-Force ( but he can hit three's)

PF- TT

C- Chandler

[Fantasy]Jordan should just trade whatever it takes, except Wallace, to get CP3 and then pay for him and Boozer out of pocket.[/Fantasy]

Ummmmmmmmm

Since when is Josh Howard good? Pretty sure this guy is an alcoholic.

Josh Howard not good?

The guy gives you about 17-18ppg, shoots a high fg %, can shoot the 3-ball, 6rpg and is decent defensively. He's just been injured the past couple years with ankle injuries. He's not a star, but a pretty good player. Plus, I dont know where this alcoholic rumor came from

*Doubts we go after anybody at all, much less get anyone*

In fact, I'm suspecting we lose some and get none, maybe pull a Carolina Panthers and bring in a few journeymen.

[Fantasy]Jordan should just trade whatever it takes, except Wallace, to get CP3 and then pay for him and Boozer out of pocket.[/Fantasy]

Retain Wallace, grab CP3. That would be nice.

Boozer is good, but I think they should be going for young players, sort of like the Panthers have done lol.

Wallace on the bench?

Anyone who would keep Jackson instead of Wallace is dumb as bricks.

Retain Wallace, grab CP3. That would be nice.

Boozer is good, but I think they should be going for young players, sort of like the Panthers have done lol.

F_ck Boozer.

Make a run for Al Jefferson.

I agree with you on Al Jefferson. Minny isnt going anywhere anytime soon, so maybe the Cats could work a deal that would pry him away. Jefferson can ball, and would be the star inside presence the bobcats need.

Them somehow getting cp3 and jefferson would be ideal for me, but im not getting my hopes too high lol