• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

Yeah i am a Winston Salem and Lewisville native. My little sister went to High School with Paul so i am a fan. I have my fingers crossed that we can land J-Ho and CP3. We need to get younger. We need a "elite" Point Guard. I would even keep Peja in that deal and field a starting 5 of
PG- Paul > Felton
SG- Howard > S-Jax ( younger)
SF- Peja < G-Force ( but he can hit three's)
PF- TT
C- Chandler

#32 BF91

BF91

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:43 PM

[Fantasy]Jordan should just trade whatever it takes, except Wallace, to get CP3 and then pay for him and Boozer out of pocket.[/Fantasy]

#33 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

Ummmmmmmmm

Since when is Josh Howard good? Pretty sure this guy is an alcoholic.

#34 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,273 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 11 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

Josh Howard not good?
The guy gives you about 17-18ppg, shoots a high fg %, can shoot the 3-ball, 6rpg and is decent defensively. He's just been injured the past couple years with ankle injuries. He's not a star, but a pretty good player. Plus, I dont know where this alcoholic rumor came from

#35 Dilla

Dilla

Mad Decent

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationWashington, North Carolina

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:10 PM

*Doubts we go after anybody at all, much less get anyone*

In fact, I'm suspecting we lose some and get none, maybe pull a Carolina Panthers and bring in a few journeymen.

#36 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

[Fantasy]Jordan should just trade whatever it takes, except Wallace, to get CP3 and then pay for him and Boozer out of pocket.[/Fantasy]

Retain Wallace, grab CP3. That would be nice.

Boozer is good, but I think they should be going for young players, sort of like the Panthers have done lol.

#37 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Wallace on the bench?

Anyone who would keep Jackson instead of Wallace is dumb as bricks.

#38 EC123

EC123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

Boozer is good, but I think they should be going for young players, sort of like the Panthers have done lol.

F_ck Boozer.

Make a run for Al Jefferson.

#39 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,273 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

I agree with you on Al Jefferson. Minny isnt going anywhere anytime soon, so maybe the Cats could work a deal that would pry him away. Jefferson can ball, and would be the star inside presence the bobcats need.
Them somehow getting cp3 and jefferson would be ideal for me, but im not getting my hopes too high lol

#40 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:05 PM

http://www.dallasnew....12fcd9f37.html

http://www.sportsbyb...ges-coach-17493

http://bumpshack.com...uana-admission/

Not only does he drink and party a lot but he smokes a poo load of weed.

Plus he is coming off a torn ACL.

Do I need to go on?

Plus this crap

Edited by tarheelblue89, 12 May 2010 - 01:07 PM.

#41 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

*Doubts we go after anybody at all, much less get anyone*

In fact, I'm suspecting we lose some and get none, maybe pull a Carolina Panthers and bring in a few journeymen.

Jordan being cheap so far in life is a good thing, he'll have more to invest for his dream. If there is anything that is obvious it is you are talking about probably the singly most competitive person on this planet. If you don't think Michael Jordan is going to win another championship you don't know anything about him.

CP3 is kind of a forgone thing. He's already under contract with Jordan's shoe company. He's getting too expensive for NO. He would make us an instant contender. The only thing is we'd have to give something up, and nobody is going to take garbage in return for CP3.

MJ said he's gonna make moves. I wouldn't bet against that man.

Edited by rippadonn, 12 May 2010 - 02:40 PM.

#42 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

We are very lucky and have a lot of good things coming. Larry is a great blessing. He said he would only coach for Jordan. Whenever he retires there is another coach that probably admires MJ just as much and maybe more. Nearing retirement he may have a few more good years left also. A labor of love perhaps.

#43 BF91

BF91

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

That would be so money if we could pull it off, which we won't. I do think CP3 is a legitimate possibility though, we've got some expiring contracts, the Hornets may think they have a quality second option that's cheap, and CP3 was spotted sitting with Jordan throughout the first round of the playoffs. We'll need a PG, we need a "star" player, Jordan seemingly really likes him. Sounds like a perfect storm to me.

The idea of CP3, Wallace, and Boozer came to me watching the Suns play this postseasn. Their offense revolved around Nash(CP3) and Stoudemire(Boozer) and the other three being complementary players. I have to think that Wallace is going to be better than Jason Richardson as the secondary option.

Of course, its all just a pipe dream.

#44 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

Howard is a mess, though I don't think he has shot a gun into the air at a crowded club nor climbed into the stands to rough up some fans.

#45 BF91

BF91

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 08:29 PM

Howard is a mess, though I don't think he has shot a gun into the air at a crowded club nor climbed into the stands to rough up some fans.

Yeah, but Stephen Jackson makes love to pressure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users