#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

Even after drinking 10 Fat Tires at the crappy Hooters in Atlanta, this place still sucks ass and smells like pathetic Falcon poop.

Michael Turner tried to bum some change off me on the way back to the hotel.

Atlanta....or ATL.....whatever the hell ya'll call this shithole...
Posted Image
And we will be 2-0 against the birds this year.

#2 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

I was just there Monday and Tuesday, was in Buckhead, I actually liked the city, but I was only there a night and day. Briefly saw two Falcon cheerleaders, had to give them the cold shoulder.

#3 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

meh......

My Panthers hat pwned the city.

#4 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

If Ben Roethlisberger tries to follow you into the bathroom, run :eek:

#5 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

He was downstairs trying to talk to me about how awesome the Panthers team colors were. Heard that line a million times.

#6 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

I was in Atlanta for a week cause my girl was temporarily working down there and I met some extremely nice people in the suburbs but downtown Atlanta was kinda shady. But the ghetto parts of Atl we still met nice people. Idk the whole town does kinda smell and their aquarium is over rated and why in the hell would you want to pay to get into a coke museum.

The best part about ATL was this strip club we went to. I wish I could remember the name but the girls were extremely acrobatic and fully nude, I never wanted to leave lol. Even after that strip club we went to another club and met some random lady who offerend to show us her vag and tits. She showed my gf but her bf locked me into a conversation and I felt awkward looking away, even though I did but briefly.

Needless to say Ive had some great times in Atlanta but I would never live there. Crazy drivers and shady downtown.

#7 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:32 PM

Well, if we are talking about titty bars and random vag shots, that is a whole different story.

#8 Rononoa3000

Rononoa3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

I was in Atlanta for a week cause my girl was temporarily working down there and I met some extremely nice people in the suburbs but downtown Atlanta was kinda shady. But the ghetto parts of Atl we still met nice people. Idk the whole town does kinda smell and their aquarium is over rated and why in the hell would you want to pay to get into a coke museum.

The best part about ATL was this strip club we went to. I wish I could remember the name but the girls were extremely acrobatic and fully nude, I never wanted to leave lol. Even after that strip club we went to another club and met some random lady who offerend to show us her vag and tits. She showed my gf but her bf locked me into a conversation and I felt awkward looking away, even though I did but briefly.

Needless to say Ive had some great times in Atlanta but I would never live there. Crazy drivers and shady downtown.

Great story J.R.R Tolkien. :rolleyes5:

#9 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:49 PM

this picture says it all:

Posted Image

#10 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:51 PM

At least it ain't Cleveland.

#11 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

At least it ain't Cleveland.

LOL. I was just in Cleveland for two weeks.

#12 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:14 PM

This is pure class right here, folks.

#13 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:51 PM

I was in Atlanta for a week cause my girl was temporarily working down there and I met some extremely nice people in the suburbs but downtown Atlanta was kinda shady. But the ghetto parts of Atl we still met nice people.

this means you're probably more comfortable in the strip mall, chilis, wal-mart, fat bumpkin kind of environment.

#14 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,959 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

Let me know next time Ure in atl.

#15 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER