Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Positions of Concern: Or How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love The Draft

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Doesn't Munnerlyn play as the #2 when he is on the field? I thought that had been pointed out many times.

Also, "roll player"? Is it not: role player?

Calling someone a nickle doesn't necessarily refer to if the player covers the slot or outside receiver. It just means the CB comes in only on nickle or other formations with 3 + DB's.

And yes, but I don't care enough to correct.

Posted

so did you like the draft or not?

are you worried or not?

Posted

The question is do more or less than 5% of huddlers get the Dr. Strangelove reference.
It'll be Slim Pickens.

Posted

The question is do more or less than 5% of huddlers get the Dr. Strangelove reference.

Nope. Or do you mean just the title itself?

Calling someone a nickle doesn't necessarily refer to if the player covers the slot or outside receiver. It just means the CB comes in only on nickle or other formations with 3 + DB's.

And yes, but I don't care enough to correct.

I understand the Nickle term, its just that a lot of people around here read "Nickle CB" and think he only covers the slot receiver, whereas I've read (as I don't really play attention to individual players when watching) that he mostly plays on the outside. He's like the #2B.

I was just curious as I see "roll player" often on the boards and was wondering if I was missing something. I wasn't trying to be a douche.