Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody wanna trade?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

I've got a print of a watercolor painting of John Kasay kicking the field goal that won the division for us in '03 against Arizona. The print is signed by both the artist and John Kasay! (I'll scan it in a bit and add it.) It is in mint shape. It was given to me by the artist, a friend of mine, and means a lot to me, but I really want to go tonight!

If anyone has either: two lower level seats OR four upper that they want to trade for this print, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

post-639-13319474982_thumb.jpg

Posted

wow.:eek6::patriot:

Posted

I've got a 16 x 20 glossy framed photo of the scoreboard at the end of our last game I'll trade ya. Signed by Garcia.

Posted

Gonna be a hard sell around here.

Posted

I've got a 16 x 20 glossy framed photo of the scoreboard at the end of our last game I'll trade ya. Signed by Garcia.

Some people love sucking gaycia.

Posted

I will give you an ass kicking tonight for it!!

Posted

I will give you an ass kicking tonight for it!!

shrubbehind.jpg

Posted

eww is it contagious!??!

Posted

Damn. No takers????

Posted

It's a great painting, but you don't really think people are gonna pay $200 plus for it do you?...

Posted

It's a great painting, but you don't really think people are gonna pay $200 plus for it do you?...

Well, no. But I can hope, right?