Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today on Glenn Beck

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He is having legal immigrants on to talk about pie recipes....I believe.

Posted · Report post

haha

man, I was just looking at some dumbass clips of him on youtube. Of course, that bears the question, which clips aren't dumb?

Wacko man.

Posted · Report post

He's coming to the NRA show in Charlotte. I was going to go and challenge some people to stickfights but I figured they'd call the cops.

Posted · Report post

Your pie is ruining our great nation through change!

Posted · Report post

It was a very good show. It's on again @ 2AM est

Posted · Report post

:lol: @ Glenn Beck's marketing arm aka Jangler

Posted · Report post

Just saying, it was good. Listening to people who became American citizens and what they see happening to America and they don't like it. They see we are turning into the countries they left.

Posted · Report post

That is interesting. How did Beck respond?

Did they bake pie?

Posted · Report post

I only seek Beck if I happen to work from home. I think he makes some interesting points. Dude puts alot of homework into what he talks about and more often than not he gets some things right. Is he a bit bombastic? You bet your Ron Burgundy he is.

Posted · Report post

I only seek Beck if I happen to work from home. I think he makes some interesting points. Dude puts alot of homework into what he talks about and more often than not he gets some things right. Is he a bit bombastic? You bet your Ron Burgundy he is.

You're bullshittin right? Homework into his talks and gets things right?:skep:

Posted · Report post

i'd go as far to say he's about 50% right, including lots of half-truths. he does a ton of homework, however its guided in the wrong direction. i dont know how intentional that is. its not communism or those evil progressives, that we have to worry about; its the growing corporatocracy that is the real problem. being that beck works for murdoch, you could go as far as to say beck is part of the problem.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

You're bullpootin right? Homework into his talks and gets things right?:skep:

You are doing a suppostion correlation.

Read my post again. Work from home being the key. So that means out of 5 days of work I'm not working from home that much. So it's either 4, 3, 2 or 1.

Not seeing the show everyday means I don't know all that he is talking about. For the sake of accuracy, I work from home maybe 2-3 times a MONTH.

So the odds of the shows I see and him being right are actually high. See how that works?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_and_dependence