Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Florio Won't Go on WFNZ with Steve Smith

113 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Chris McClain just posted on his Facebook account that Steve Smith wanted to go air with Florio about the Clausen post. McClain stated that Florio would not do it, that he would only follow Smith once he finished. What a total punk Florio is, he is an complete idiot!

Posted · Report post

Steve should finish his piece and then call in while Florio is on the air.

Posted · Report post

Florio: Wait a minute Steve, where are you calling from?

Smith: Right behind you motherfuger

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

pussy, why write the poo if you can't back it.

Posted · Report post

Florio is so full of poo it's unreal. I haven't been to his site in ages and that's something I'm extremely proud of.

Posted · Report post

Cowardice is defined by a person that will not stand by their convictions in the face of its critics, even if it means bodily harm or certain death. If you're so much of a sad sack that you can't even stand sitting in the same room with somebody you made up a rumor about, then that's probably as good of a time as any to stop making up stories.

Quite plainly, Steve has already won the battle of public perception when his opposition refuses to appear beside him and take questions from the man himself.

Posted · Report post

Cowardice is defined by a person that will not stand by their convictions in the face of its critics, even if it means bodily harm or certain death. If you're so much of a sad sack that you can't even stand sitting in the same room with somebody you made up a rumor about, then that's probably as good of a time as any to stop making up stories.

Quite plainly, Steve has already won the battle of public perception when his opposition refuses to appear beside him and take questions from the man himself.

The same room? This is a phone call we're talking about. Florio is so afraid of his house of cards being blown down that he won't go on the same LINE with someone he just BS'd about.

Posted · Report post

Florio is a complete tool. I don't go to his site because of crap like this. I think he just makes things up to piss people off. Steve Smith is the last person he wants to piss off.

Posted · Report post

wow. what an effing coward. I should blow up his comment board but i don't want to give him the website hit

Posted · Report post

Post a reminder about this. because I want to hear Smith and the Douche speak.

Posted · Report post

Florio has always had an obsession with Steve Smith for some reason. I remember after the 2006 season he said Smith faked his hamstring injury because he wasnt happy with his contract. He then said Smith will probably be traded next year and they'll sign Peppers to a long term deal instead. Literally one week later Smith signed an extension and now Pep is gone.

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith punches so hard that he can actually hit you through a cell phone connection. I don't blame Florio.