Especially if they are brown.

And in Arizona....

#32 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:40 PM

I was just getting ready to make a thread about Travis Henry's kids, so thanks for ruining what would've been an epic thread that would one day be required reading for high school english classes right after the Illiad.

#33 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:45 PM

The problem with the whole thread was that the little girl was singing at "church." If it had been a school play, mothers day event or something, the thread would most likely still be up. But if you say church on this board, some cannot help themselves. You are fair game, even if you are only 13.

#34 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

The problem with the whole thread was that the little girl was singing at "church." If it had been a school play, mothers day event or something, the thread would most likely still be up. But if you say church on this board, some cannot help themselves.

This...

#35 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

I hate kids. All they do is mock us adults, then fall back on their "but I'm just a kid" excuse when you go to punch them.

#36 RazzleDazzle

RazzleDazzle

TROLL

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

Was that the John Kasey thread? I never looked, he's boring to me.

#37 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,684 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

if you don't want your kids talked about don't ***** them out for attention.

#38 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

I don't think the thread itself was a bad idea, but any post that makes an inappropriate comment about a child should be deleted and the poster should be warned/banned.

That would have been the proper thing to do. But, like I said, too many 12 year olds here.

#39 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,114 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:11 PM

:confused:

#40 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

• HUDDLER
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

Wow. The whole thread started as somebody heard Kasay's daughter sing at church and was impressed. It quickly eroded into religious beliefs and child molestation.

Why are you worried about posts on the football board, anyway? Unless his daughter was a Democrat?

#41 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,400 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:31 PM

So John Kasay=pimp of his children

Great insight there rodeo.

#42 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:50 PM

I think rodeo (and I am sure those trying to question him also know this, but just see the opportunity to jump on the bash-rodeo wagon) was saying that if you use your child as a pallette for you to paint your beliefs and values upon (not saying that is what Kasay did, nor that every parent doesn't have the right to do so), then you should fully accept the fact that someone that doesn't believe or value the same things has a right to make a mockery of it...

I saw the thread before it went downhill, and honestly, I think those hurling the accusations of religious bigotry here are the ones who actually brought it upon themselves...

Where this went wrong was someone decided we cared what the hell John Kasay's daughter was doing... It was irrelevant to Panthers discussions, and had nothing to do with football...

#43 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:53 PM

I think rodeo (and I am sure those trying to question him also know this, but just see the opportunity to jump on the bash-rodeo wagon) was saying that if you use your child as a pallette for you to paint your beliefs and values upon (not saying that is what Kasay did, nor that every parent doesn't have the right to do so), then you should fully accept someone that doesn't believe or value the same things making a mockery of it...

I saw the thread before it went downhill, and honestly, I think those hurling the accusations of religious bigotry here are the ones who actually brought it upon themselves...

Where this went wrong was someone decided we cared what the hell John Kasay's daughter was doing... It was irrelevant to Panthers discussions, and had nothing to do with football...

Every parent does that. You're saying someone (famous) can't let his/her child perform at church or some other public or semi-public venue, or if they do they should expect a huge backlash? That's just crazy.

You're saying that "religious bigotry" is OK, because its victims brought it on themselves ... by allowing their child to sing a song in church. Wow, just wow.

#44 Al Bundy

Al Bundy

Four touchdowns. One game

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

So...

No one cares that Adam Savage's asshole was there for your viewing pleasure?

Tough crowd.

#45 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

Every parent does that. You're saying someone (famous) can't let his/her child perform at church or some other public or semi-public venue, or if they do they should expect a huge backlash?

Negative... I am saying nobody should expect everyone to think their daughter singing in church is cute or awesome... regardless of their status...

I believe parents should provide all explanations and let their children choose their own beliefs... Not force them to absorb their own religious institution...

You're saying that "religious bigotry" is OK, because its victims brought it on themselves ... by allowing their child to sing a song in church. Wow, just wow.

No, I'm not actually... I am saying that the people HERE on CAROLINAHUDDLE.COM brought the bigotry on themselves in this instance, because nobody cares that John Kasay's daughter sang in a church, and to make a whole thread about it was stupid... Whoop ti effing doo...

John Kasay is a person just like you and I, and I don't think even he would have wanted someone starting a thread about what his daughter was doing and where she was doing it...

...and people wonder why athletes often live secluded lives...

They can't even take their kids to church without some wannabe paparazzi making a story about it on the interwebz...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com