Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Long Overdue

beastson    4,328

Will this missing token thing get fixed? I tried to be patient, its annoying now

I'm using Firefox. I tried using IE. Still a problem. I had another thread, but this has to get mentioned

KARASMATIC444    399

Will this missing token thing get fixed? I tried to be patient, its annoying now

I'm using Firefox. I tried using IE. Still a problem. I had another thread, but this has to get mentioned

are you getting a certificate error? if so add an exception.

Darth Biscuit    12,500

I'm too lazy... do a search for "token" on here... there's a thread in the News and Suggestions forum about this that includes a fix.

Hugor Hill    690

arcades still exist?

yeah, they have em in some malls around here. I go in there once in awhile with my nephew and my cousin's kids.

Brooklyn Bully    2,014

Install NO SCRIPT in Firefox and forbid this website. No token nonsense, NO ADS either.

SOJA    5,345

I'm too lazy... do a search for "token" on here... there's a thread in the News and Suggestions forum about this that includes a fix.

I logged in just to say this: that is your best avatar yet.... either email me that picture or never change that hahah

Snake    4,069

Change your DST(Daylight Saving Time) to corrections always on. That seemed to fix it for me long ago. Its in your CP under Edit Options.