Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murph

2011 Prospects: CB's

42 posts in this topic

If we could somehow get some compensation for Marshall I would like us to see our first pick as a corner or D-end. While I love Gamble, he is an above average corner, not elite. I would like to see us get an elite corner in the first round. I like the guy from LSU, but then again I though Laron Landry was the next coming and he hasn't panned out.

I'll throw a shout out to UNC's two starting CBs, Kendrick Burney and Charles Brown. As of right now, Burney is considered a 2cd-3rd rounder and Brown a 3rd-4th rounder.

I'll throw a shout out to UNC's two starting CBs, Kendrick Burney and Charles Brown. As of right now, Burney is considered a 2cd-3rd rounder and Brown a 3rd-4th rounder.

Here is both of 'em. (I think Burney will not fall past the 3rd round and both of them could sneak into the end of the 1st)

Sleeper pick now but he may be the smaller school hot item by draft day. Davon House, New Mexico State - projected round 2-4.

I though Laron Landry was the next coming and he hasn't panned out.

I agree. I thought Landry was a can't miss prospect and would be an elite safety in the NFL for a decade or more. When the 'Skins drafted him, I thought he and Taylor had the potential to be the best safety tandem ever paired up.

Chris Rucker - Michigan State - projected round 2-4

Chimdi Chekwa, Ohio State - projected round 2-4

JMDYTGNFRGMBFQJ.20090415134213.jpg

I think CB will be a Need next year...IF...Marshall wants out/isn't back. however, if he does leave, Captain will be #2, then I can see us draft someone like Chykie Brown from Texas in the 3rd round. Chykie is 6'0, 187 lbs, and runs a low 4.4 40.

He is #8 in this video, projected round 2-4

Marcus Gilchrist, Clemson - projected round 3-4

340x.jpg

Keeping scheme in mind the panthers like taller CB with speed.

Patrick Peterson, LSU - projected top 10 pick

overated, another lsu bust in the making

Keeping scheme in mind the panthers like taller CB with speed.

Dowling is the biggest of the bunch, 6-2", 200 lbs. Plus he has a nose for the ball.