Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011 Prospects: CB's

42 posts in this topic

Posted

pat and ras-i are beast.watch out for brandon for the U to step it up and play some good ball.as well as burney and the other corner for unc they are some ball hawks

Walterfootball's 2011 mock has him going mid 2nd round but he is young and may not declare. I'll say 2-4th round prospect

Posted

Brandon Hogan, West Virginia - projected round 2-4 based on talent but he has been suspended from the team for a DUI which adds to a laundry list of character concerns. Could fall down in the draft

Posted

James Dockery, Oregon State - projected mid rounder

Posted

Keeping scheme in mind the panthers like taller CB with speed.

why I said Chykie Brown from Texas...he is 6'1, 190, and runs a low 4.4. according to walterfootball he runs a 4.39 or something. also, another one of my fav draft prospects is Janoris Jenkins from Florida. he is 5'11, 190, and runs a low 4.4.

Posted

lol at the butthurt ND *** saying Peterson will be overrated. he's the most talented secondary player to come through LSU since i've been a fan, dynamic talent.

Posted

lol at the butthurt ND *** saying Peterson will be overrated. he's the most talented secondary player to come through LSU since i've been a fan, dynamic talent.

I hate to agree with a saints fan, but i guess i can when it is about college football...sometimes.

Posted

Patrick Peterson AKA Patrick Johnson is the best CB in college and it's not even close. PJ was a super STUD in High School and is a shutdown corner in college. Kid is a future Pro Bowler. The most athletic CB around.

Posted

How would you all say he compares to Joe Haden?

Posted

Haden was the best CB in a weak class. However he is very good. Peterson has that rare ability to be NFL ready from the get go and has a higher ceiling. Haden's leadership and work ethic were great so he might actually be a safer top ten pick but Peterson has the ability to be another Revis and then some.

Posted

Chris Culliver, South Carolina - projected round 2-4

Posted

How would you all say he compares to Joe Haden?

Patrick has things you can't teach. He has great size he is 6'1" and about 210. He has great speed and unreal athleticism. Patrick has the size to deal with Big NFL receivers and the quickness to stay with smaller ones.

If he has a good combine he is a top 10 pick easily.

Posted

Janoris Jenkins, Florida - projected round 2-4

jenkinsjanoris_4644_tcasey.jpg