Photo
- - - - -

What was the straw that broke the Fox's back?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

For those of you who think the Panthers organization is walking away from John Fox. We sure are making some pretty obvious indications that we are heading in a new direction after this year.

Do you think there was an exact moment when J.R. said thats it, I am done with John Fox?

I know, I was personally at my lowest with Fox after the Browns game last year.....

#2 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:18 AM

For those of you who think the Panthers organization is walking away from John Fox. We sure are making some pretty obvious indications that we are heading in a new direction after this year.

Do you think there was an exact moment when J.R. said thats it, I am done with John Fox?

I know, I was personally at my lowest with Fox after the Browns game last year.....

is this a thread from 2011?

#3 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:41 AM

lmao yeah we play the browns this year....but from last year it has to be playing conservative, and sticking with jd too long.

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,426 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

That's where my Tardis went.

#5 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,423 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:54 AM

Its a thread from the future. :eek:

#6 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:56 AM

:willy_nilly:

#7 Leeroy Jenkins PhD

Leeroy Jenkins PhD

HCIC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts
  • LocationHouston Texas

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:07 AM

HAHAHA, I meant the Bills! lol

#8 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,817 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:35 PM

Fix the chameleon circuit and things will go much easier.

#9 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 12:56 PM

When Fox turned down a delicious slice of pie JR offered him.

#10 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,906 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

Eagles game. Week 1 of 09 season. 1st game following the AZ meltdown.....letting that occur (an almost indentical meltdown) to your team in back to back games was the straw that broke the camels back. What occured in both those games to end 08 and start 09 was not just poor QB play.....it has pathetic coaching. The stubborn, round peg -square hole, mindset Fox has had success with.....but it is also his biggest flaw.

#11 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,731 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:03 PM

This is exactly why I had my Delorean equipped with LoJack.

#12 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:59 PM

He comes from the future with a warning!

I really don't think Fox will leave. IF he does, it will be his own decision, and it will probably mean that JR seized his power.

#13 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,497 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Eagles game. Week 1 of 09 season. 1st game following the AZ meltdown.....letting that occur (an almost indentical meltdown) to your team in back to back games was the straw that broke the camels back. What occured in both those games to end 08 and start 09 was not just poor QB play.....it has pathetic coaching. The stubborn, round peg -square hole, mindset Fox has had success with.....but it is also his biggest flaw.

yeah this as well.first game of the year your supposed to be ready and those guys just did not show up.that alone is the coaches fault.im still having nitemares of that game being it was the 1st i actually attended.

#14 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:17 PM

Saruh Connuh....geef me add-dress theyah.

#15 KatsAzz

KatsAzz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

One big thing that could warrent Fox walking is his play "not to lose". mode.

When he first got here, lets be honest, we didn't have the talent to compete, so he was 150% correct in his strategy: slow the games down, run the clock down, grind it out, keep it close, and hope to win it in the end. But sometimes I feel that he hasn't evolved with the team.

Our talent level now is MUCH better than when he took over. We now have the talent to actually whip up on some teams. Yet...seems his strategy doesn't change. He still coaches like our talent is inferior. This a sure fire plan for failure unless luck is on your side and my opinion is that JR is fed up with that type strategy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.