Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know how would be the best way to trade?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

I was offered 2 Club 1s at 2200 a piece, but I don't want to pay that price for tickets every year. I would consider taking them if I could turn them into lower level endzone or even club 3s. Any advice would be great.

#2 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

I was offered 2 Club 1s at 2200 a piece, but I don't want to pay that price for tickets every year. I would consider taking them if I could turn them into lower level endzone or even club 3s. Any advice would be great.

I'm by no means versed in the subject but. You can't trade PSL's, I think owners can upgrade with the Panthers office, but with fees and all it doesn't make since at all. In the case you stated it's not even possible since club would be an upgrade.

There's a reason club level PSL's are cheaper than non club lower bowl, and you've already discovered it. The club ticket price is so high you'd reach the break even point with lower bowl PSL + tix price in a couple of seasons.

#3 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

someone suggested pantherpsls.com. Does anyone know anything about them?

#4 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

someone suggested pantherpsls.com. Does anyone know anything about them?

That's an OK site, seats&suites, lake realty, craigslist, Charlotte observer classifieds, and e-bay all have listings.

If you're anything like me the spot I want for the price I'm willing to pay just never seems to line up.

However even if the Panthers win the Superbowl this year with the economy the way it is you may be able to find some deals. Personally I'd cool my jets until the spring. You're hot after them right now, and sellers are trying to cash in on the teams success. In other words you're a motivated buyer at the top of a market, that's not a good combination for a buyer. It may be best for you to take a step back.

IMO the market will cool once the buzz wears off. The best time to buy is when the tix bills are about to come due.

#5 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 11:52 PM

you may be right. I just really liked getting lower level at 4400 with playoff tickets. Esp if I could trade it.

Edited by va panther fan 00, 08 January 2009 - 11:56 PM.

#6 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

I don't want to influence your decision too much, but again IMO go ahead and splurge on playoff tix if you want, don't pair them with PSL's. Buy the PSl's you want on their own merit later.

Another analogy:

A few month's back car company's were offering free gas for a year with purchase. Today that doesn't seem like such a good deal does it. A buyer would've been way ahead by saying screw the gas sell me the car cheaper.

#7 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:02 AM

i have 3 in 113 for 13K each, playoff tickets at face ...... many others, uppers and lowers (no clubs) if interested.
john

#8 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:08 AM

13K each? I'm trying to find the best deal, that's 39K plus 3K a season for tickets, and then I would een have to pay for the playoff tickets. The deal I'm tryin to pull is buy two club 1s at 4400 with playoff tickets included trade them club 3s or endzones and if I get endzone pay about 1500 for season tickets a year.

#9 User Name

User Name

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

i have 3 in 113 for 13K each, playoff tickets at face ...... many others, uppers and lowers (no clubs) if interested.
john

PM me your prices in the lower sideline non premium sections 134-137, 126-129. I'm probably not buying right now, but interested in what you have.

#10 football fan 20

football fan 20

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

Freebird is a great guy but all of his are high dollar.

#11 Megax

Megax

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

Like Username said, you cannot 'trade' for free, but it's not impossible and might still be worth it for you.

In the scenario that you outlined, the Panthers would be owed 2 x $300 for the 2 changes of ownership. If you were able to successfully find somene who was willing to move from Club 3, then have them transfer their name directly to the Club 1 seats from the person who you are buying them from (instead of you putting your name on them and then having to change ownership again a few days later - which I'm not even sure is allowed) - I'd imagine that they'd be willing to pay the $300 transfer fee since they are being given an upgrade in seats. Then you pay the $300 to put your name on the seats in Club 3.

Would that work??

#12 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:03 AM

13K is a good price for that section he's offering. Panthers would charge you $20,000 for the same section. You're going to pay high dollar for any lower level PSL. That's just how it is.

The reason you find Clubs for less is because the tickets do cost so much - that makes them cost prohibitive for many. Even during the initial offering way back when we got the team, the Clubs didn't cost as much as most of the regular lowers (I can't remember specifics, I just know based on what I got).

You shouldn't buy a section if you can't afford the tickets every year no matter how cheap the PSL is.

Edited by Go To Girl, 12 January 2009 - 09:07 AM.

#13 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

13K is a good price for that section he's offering. Panthers would charge you $20,000 for the same section. You're going to pay high dollar for any lower level PSL. That's just how it is.

The reason you find Clubs for less is because the tickets do cost so much - that makes them cost prohibitive for many. Even during the initial offering way back when we got the team, the Clubs didn't cost as much as most of the regular lowers (I can't remember specifics, I just know based on what I got).

You shouldn't buy a section if you can't afford the tickets every year no matter how cheap the PSL is.

What I'm saying is 13K a piece for 3 seats (I can live with 2). If I were to buy all 3 it would cost 39K and the season tickets are 1K a piece. The Clubs I have looked at will now cost 2000 a piece and will trade for Club 3s and the season tickets are 1500 a piece. So I pay a lot less for the seats and the season tickets are the same price.

#14 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

I don't really understand what you are saying about trading clubs and i'm not trying to talk you into buying mine but i do know the panthers will not let you trade down....... i think the cheapest club seats are 150.00 but go up to 450.00 a seat..... if you get club I's at 400 a seat it won't take long for the ticket cost to overcome the low psl cost.

#15 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

I don't really understand what you are saying about trading clubs and i'm not trying to talk you into buying mine but i do know the panthers will not let you trade down....... i think the cheapest club seats are 150.00 but go up to 450.00 a seat..... if you get club I's at 400 a seat it won't take long for the ticket cost to overcome the low psl cost.

I'm buying the club 1s at 2000 a piece then I'm trading them with another PSL owner for his Club 3s. The Club 3s hold their value of 150 a seat until 2023.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com