Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know how would be the best way to trade?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 Master Mind

Master Mind

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

I'm buying the club 1s at 2000 a piece then I'm trading them with another PSL owner for his Club 3s. The Club 3s hold their value of 150 a seat until 2023.

Sounds like a pretty good deal, but just know those club 3s will go up to at least 190 a seat at the end of that contract period. I have a friend who buys psls if you would like I could get you in touch with him and I'm sure he'll give you more than whoever you are trading with, just pm me. If you can get anything lower level for 2K a piece and then get seats you can afford you better jump on it. Look forward to hearing from you.

#17 Master Mind

Master Mind

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

I don't really understand what you are saying about trading clubs and i'm not trying to talk you into buying mine but i do know the panthers will not let you trade down....... i think the cheapest club seats are 150.00 but go up to 450.00 a seat..... if you get club I's at 400 a seat it won't take long for the ticket cost to overcome the low psl cost.

Freebird are your prices pretty fair? Will you price match? PM me and let me know.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com