Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know how would be the best way to trade?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#11 Megax

Megax

ROOKIE

Posted 11 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

I was offered 2 Club 1s at 2200 a piece, but I don't want to pay that price for tickets every year. I would consider taking them if I could turn them into lower level endzone or even club 3s. Any advice would be great.

Like Username said, you cannot 'trade' for free, but it's not impossible and might still be worth it for you.

In the scenario that you outlined, the Panthers would be owed 2 x $300 for the 2 changes of ownership. If you were able to successfully find somene who was willing to move from Club 3, then have them transfer their name directly to the Club 1 seats from the person who you are buying them from (instead of you putting your name on them and then having to change ownership again a few days later - which I'm not even sure is allowed) - I'd imagine that they'd be willing to pay the $300 transfer fee since they are being given an upgrade in seats. Then you pay the $300 to put your name on the seats in Club 3.

Would that work??

#12 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:03 AM

13K is a good price for that section he's offering. Panthers would charge you $20,000 for the same section. You're going to pay high dollar for any lower level PSL. That's just how it is.

The reason you find Clubs for less is because the tickets do cost so much - that makes them cost prohibitive for many. Even during the initial offering way back when we got the team, the Clubs didn't cost as much as most of the regular lowers (I can't remember specifics, I just know based on what I got).

You shouldn't buy a section if you can't afford the tickets every year no matter how cheap the PSL is.

Edited by Go To Girl, 12 January 2009 - 09:07 AM.

#13 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

ROOKIE

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:31 PM

13K is a good price for that section he's offering. Panthers would charge you $20,000 for the same section. You're going to pay high dollar for any lower level PSL. That's just how it is.

The reason you find Clubs for less is because the tickets do cost so much - that makes them cost prohibitive for many. Even during the initial offering way back when we got the team, the Clubs didn't cost as much as most of the regular lowers (I can't remember specifics, I just know based on what I got).

You shouldn't buy a section if you can't afford the tickets every year no matter how cheap the PSL is.

What I'm saying is 13K a piece for 3 seats (I can live with 2). If I were to buy all 3 it would cost 39K and the season tickets are 1K a piece. The Clubs I have looked at will now cost 2000 a piece and will trade for Club 3s and the season tickets are 1500 a piece. So I pay a lot less for the seats and the season tickets are the same price.

#14 freebird4181

freebird4181

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

I don't really understand what you are saying about trading clubs and i'm not trying to talk you into buying mine but i do know the panthers will not let you trade down....... i think the cheapest club seats are 150.00 but go up to 450.00 a seat..... if you get club I's at 400 a seat it won't take long for the ticket cost to overcome the low psl cost.

#15 va panther fan 00

va panther fan 00

ROOKIE

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

I don't really understand what you are saying about trading clubs and i'm not trying to talk you into buying mine but i do know the panthers will not let you trade down....... i think the cheapest club seats are 150.00 but go up to 450.00 a seat..... if you get club I's at 400 a seat it won't take long for the ticket cost to overcome the low psl cost.

I'm buying the club 1s at 2000 a piece then I'm trading them with another PSL owner for his Club 3s. The Club 3s hold their value of 150 a seat until 2023.

#16 Master Mind

Master Mind

ROOKIE

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

I'm buying the club 1s at 2000 a piece then I'm trading them with another PSL owner for his Club 3s. The Club 3s hold their value of 150 a seat until 2023.

Sounds like a pretty good deal, but just know those club 3s will go up to at least 190 a seat at the end of that contract period. I have a friend who buys psls if you would like I could get you in touch with him and I'm sure he'll give you more than whoever you are trading with, just pm me. If you can get anything lower level for 2K a piece and then get seats you can afford you better jump on it. Look forward to hearing from you.

#17 Master Mind

Master Mind

ROOKIE

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:50 AM

Freebird are your prices pretty fair? Will you price match? PM me and let me know.