Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good going anti-christians

83 posts in this topic

Posted

that's because 90% of Libertarians are dumbasses

90% of Republicans and Democrats are dumbasses as well. Actually, 3/4 of the U.S. (the whole world for that matter) doesn't have a clue.

Posted

:rofl:

The more you post the less sense you make.

when i capitalize i'm referring to the Libertarian party. when i don't, i'm referring to actual libertarians like me.

come on. you're smarter than this.

Posted

Takes a lot of blind assumptions to arrive to the idea that anti-Christians took this down, so I think I'll avoid that ideajust yet.

As for now I'll take the batshit crazy Venom angle and just say FALSE FLAG!!111!!!!

Posted

:rofl:

The more you post the less sense you make.

Can I ask what's so senseless about us being real libertarians?

Or was that related to the other portion of his post you don't agree with?

Posted

Can I ask what's so senseless about us being real libertarians?

Or was that related to the other portion of his post you don't agree with?

Wasn't against you...but clearly you aren't a Libertarian. ;)

I mean...there's room in the boat and all but you definitely gotta change those clothes.

Posted

We had a similar situation a few years ago here in San Diego. No theft, but there's a large Cross/Korean War memorial on Mt. Soledad and there was a large push to get it removed because of its religious implications. They almost won that case, but people still bring it up 5 years later.

Outspoken athiest zealots are just as bad (and fuging annoying) as outspoken religious zealots.

Posted

Posted

Takes a lot of blind assumptions to arrive to the idea that anti-Christians took this down, so I think I'll avoid that ideajust yet.

As for now I'll take the batpoo crazy Venom angle and just say FALSE FLAG!!111!!!!

It's those damned reptilians.

Posted

Anti Christian? no

Anti "Christians"? Different matter altogether. These days the majority of Christians look nothing like what the good book says they should.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

-- Mahatma Gandhi

1 person likes this

Posted

Zod can tell them apart. Obviously the ones he supports would never steal the cross.

Posted

Doubtful the cross was stolen by someone who thought "this will stick it to those Christians" any more than the recent theft of the copper christian tombstones in Charlotte. People steal things they think they can make a buck off of. Yet some people seem to find a way to play the victim and cry religious persecution. Color me unimpressed.

Posted

Chucktown is the worst representative of the Libertarian party imaginable.

1 person likes this