Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MurkN

Rape-aXe: The Anti-Rape Condom

45 posts in this topic

Brilliant?

Dumbest thing ever.

Should be called ex-boyfriend revenge assault.

Does the typical lady with ANY situational awareness wake up in the morning and go

"hmm, got that big presentation today....wedge heels, houndstooth suit, Dooney and Bourke handbag....ah, silly me, my rapeaxe, of course. That parking garage is awfully dark and I don't like the way Bob from Accounting was looking at me the other day"

While I love the idea of punishing the crap out of rapist scumbags, methinks if this thing is even real, it will never see the wang of a rapist and most likely will result in assault charges against vindictive hosebeasts, if they aren't killed for their trouble.

thats quite the device for sure!!! throw in a spring loaded kick to the balls and hot damn!

Wonder if it comes in Steelers colors?

Brilliant?

Dumbest thing ever.

Should be called ex-boyfriend revenge assault.

Does the typical lady with ANY situational awareness wake up in the morning and go

"hmm, got that big presentation today....wedge heels, houndstooth suit, Dooney and Bourke handbag....ah, silly me, my rapeaxe, of course. That parking garage is awfully dark and I don't like the way Bob from Accounting was looking at me the other day"

While I love the idea of punishing the crap out of rapist scumbags, methinks if this thing is even real, it will never see the wang of a rapist and most likely will result in assault charges against vindictive hosebeasts, if they aren't killed for their trouble.

i think the idea is to market it in africa, you know where in certain areas some 60% of women have been raped.

1 person likes this

i think the idea is to market it in africa, you know where in certain areas some 60% of women have been raped.

beat me to it....but thank you!!!

that thing will be in my ass in .2 seconds if i ever go to prison for a long amount of time..........

(que "it will be in your ass anyways" jokes in 3..2..1..)

You're okay with the buttsecks as long as it's just for a short amount of time?

2 people like this

You're okay with the buttsecks as long as it's just for a short amount of time?

lol...he doesn't want to build any emotional attachments!

2 people like this

Trust me, It sux!!! Trust me!!!

... with ANY situational awareness.......

I love those two words. Gets me going even to this day..

Only 60%? Sounds like somebody there is not pulling his weight....

1 person likes this

The mini-guillotine version is much more effective...

It's also ribbed for her pleasure. It's called the Rapier. ;)

lol...he doesn't want to build any emotional attachments!

hahaha

Trust me, It sux!!! Trust me!!!

Saltman I knew you were one of them sissy boys!

Rapists will catch on eventually and find ways to remove it.

Still retarded.

So now instead of raped and psychologically scarred, she gets decapitated along with the rest of her family.

Awesome.

If the place is that lawless, a maniac will just step up his game.

Again, I'm not trying to say that punishing rapists is bad, I love it, but I think if your scenario is correct the answer is massive societal change, not this.