Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wheres your God now?

99 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually would not be surprised at all if in fact aliens came to Earth to settle and we're teh offspring. We're going to do it to Mars in 50 years..so why couldn't it had been done before?

Yeah for sure. Cause that's sensible....

Posted

Going to mars and going to the next solar system with a planet capable of sustaining life is like the difference between nailing Rosie Odonell for a minute and nailing ten thousand of the hottest women possible over the course of 10 years.

Posted

I think you guys are nuts concerning religion and i could pose just as many questions you couldn't answer either.

And Awesomness I'm kinda surprised you'd bring up such an idiotic topic. I might be one of the few, but I enjoy your posts. This one has nothing to do about nothing.

2 cents

Ask away...I'm sure there is an explanation that doesn't involve a deity.

Posted

Going to mars and going to the next solar system with a planet capable of sustaining life is like the difference between nailing Rosie Odonell for a minute and nailing ten thousand of the hottest women possible over the course of 10 years.

Mars is very offended that you compared it to Rosie Odonell.

Posted

Ask away...I'm sure there is an explanation that doesn't involve a deity.

And obviously, you missed the bigger point.

Posted

I came here for a good argument.

0.jpg

What I go was alien hookers and Rosie O'donnell.

Sigh...

Posted

your 2 cents is worth poo

Posted

I think you guys are nuts concerning religion and i could pose just as many questions you couldn't answer either.

And Awesomness I'm kinda surprised you'd bring up such an idiotic topic. I might be one of the few, but I enjoy your posts. This one has nothing to do about nothing.

2 cents

I see no bigger point in what you said.

Posted

I actually would not be surprised at all if in fact aliens came to Earth to settle and we're teh offspring. We're going to do it to Mars in 50 years..so why couldn't it had been done before?

i would be surprised.

Posted

I am ok with religion up until the point of people wanting to kill eachother because they disagree who the invisible man really is. That when it stops being cute and harmless.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm a big proponent of religious killings.

Posted

I see no bigger point in what you said.

I'm not surprised.