Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jangler

8 years of Bush, time to say goodbye

24 posts in this topic

You people that think Bush is soley responsible for the economy need to grow a brain...Really...In actuality, Bush did very little to tinker with the economy. Most of the garbage that led to the meltdown are obvious to all but those who want to blame BUSH.

Biggest screw ups for Bush: Expansion of fed government and not wrapping the Iraq war up fast enough.

I don't think he's solely responsible for what happened to the economy, but he certainly ignored it for as long as he could and has provided absolutely 0 leadership or guidance for the last six months during one of the most severe economic downturns we've ever seen. Oh yea, and fighting two wars and increasing spending while cutting taxes is beyond stupid.

I don't think he's solely responsible for what happened to the economy, but he certainly ignored it for as long as he could and has provided absolutely 0 leadership or guidance for the last six months during one of the most severe economic downturns we've ever seen. Oh yea, and fighting two wars and increasing spending while cutting taxes is beyond stupid.

Cutting taxes is good, but spending cuts should accompany...See, Bush went lib on us and expanded government and spent money like mad to boot.

And the thought that BUSH ignored it as though he were the PARAGON of knowledge (when according to every lib he can't walk and breathe at the same time) as if he knew it a possiblility? Hell, it shocked eveybody! Oome on libs, can't have it both ways.

Cutting taxes is good, but spending cuts should accompany...See, Bush went lib on us and expanded government and spent money like mad to boot.

And the thought that BUSH ignored it as though he were the PARAGON of knowledge (when according to every lib he can't walk and breathe at the same time) as if he knew it a possiblility? Hell, it shocked eveybody! Oome on libs, can't have it both ways.

i don't think he's an idiot, do you?

i don't think he's an idiot, do you?

I think Bush was one track minded in his presidency. He saw national security as his priority and everything else was secondary. Heck, most things after that may not have mattered much at all to him. I do believe he saw Iraq and Saddam as a rogue antagonist that COULD at some point pose great danger to the ME and possibly us. Saddam was a complete pain in the ass. Iran will have to be dealt with as well. It will be interesting to watch that playout under Obama.

IMO, spending cuts should come before tax cuts. Get the budget closer to being balanced, then cut taxes.

How tunes change around here..

Something tells me in a few years we'll see Htar posting, "Everyone KNEW we were messing up the environment but the libs..."

I think Bush was one track minded in his presidency. He saw national security as his priority and everything else was secondary. Heck, most things after that may not have mattered much at all to him. I do believe he saw Iraq and Saddam as a rogue antagonist that COULD at some point pose great danger to the ME and possibly us. Saddam was a complete pain in the ass. Iran will have to be dealt with as well. It will be interesting to watch that playout under Obama.

sounds pretty negligent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWDRKpMCORk&eurl=http://www.penismightier.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22903&feature=player_embedded