charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

20/20 is doing a piece on it right now.

I have seen 2 women at different times, breast feeding in public.

First one was my Sister, who just "Whipped one out" to breast feed her first daughter! (My Sister is VERY well endowed! Yes I did look, then my gag reflex took over!) Remember, we had a pool growing up and I have seen my Sister in some VERY skimpy bikinis!

Another one was a women in a park, sitting on a bench and breast feeding. I was walking by, I looked, but didn't stare. She just smiled at me.

Is this totally disgusting? What would you do?

#2 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 08:45 PM

Pictures of sister? Haha, kidding.

Seen it in public before. I don't care. Hey, if you're not self-conscious about it I don't care. If I was a woman I probably wouldn't. Just don't yell at me when I look at some free ***. :D

#3 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

FEED THE KID. If a baby is hungry feed it. People are twisted. Are we that "civilized" that we can not remember how at one point we were all huddled around a campfire and the women were likely suckling a half a litter while the men were grunting. On that same show they had women made up to look like they had went three rounds with Marciano, with a guy (abusing boyfriend ) verbally abusing her in a restaurant. NO ONE said crap. Some "high class" WASP's had the manager move them and tell him the "couple" is upsetting the other customers. I am a buck 85 soaking wet and not exactly in fighting shape but i really do believe i would have went to that guys ass.

#4 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:30 PM

saw that show too...I honestly have zero problem with it at all. Everytime I have seen it, the mother's aren't exactly trying to put on a show, they are trying to feed their baby!!!

#5 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:48 PM

Are we that "civilized" that we can not remember how at one point we were all huddled around a campfire and the women were likely suckling a half a litter while the men were grunting.

I don't remember that at all.

#6 mick eye

mick eye

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

LOL. You know what i mean. My point was that American's are so sexually repressed and PC that an exposed breast is taboo.

#7 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:39 PM

We need pics of said sister.

#8 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:54 PM

are there people that actually have a problem with it?

#9 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

LOL. You know what i mean. My point was that American's are so sexually repressed and PC that an exposed breast is taboo.

Only some of us. The new generation of Americans are mostly sluts. :hat: My friend seriously had a girl offer to go down on him for the Usher tickets he won yesterday. Haha

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

I never objected until I saw Panthro doing it.

#11 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,496 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 15 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

The answer I'd expect from most guys is it's okay, as long as she's a MILF :sosp:

#12 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,819 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:52 PM

I have no problem with it at all.

#13 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,714 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:46 PM

No need to expose one's self, they make these things called nursing aprons... nobody has to see your bewb and they'll fold up and go right in a diaper bag.

#14 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:20 AM

My wife breast-fed both our children...and I can count 3-4 times where she didn't have a viable place to sequester themselves to get it done. She simply had a blanket and was discrete and covered up. "Whipping it out" and expect no recourse is naive and stupid. Just be discrete. There is middle ground here.

#15 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,204 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:40 AM

See it all the time... Sometimes, I ask babies if I can join but they never reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.