Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kettle

today on sportscenter

18 posts in this topic

they did a top 10 divisional round moments, and the panthers were number 8. given the round i think many of you could figure out which play they picked. Double OT. vs the rams. yeah. Jake to Steve on the X-clown for the touchdown. its one of those plays i could watch over and over.

I might just be a Panther homer but I would have guessed that would have been closer to the top. I have not seen the segment however.

I might just be a Panther homer but I would have guessed that would have been closer to the top. I have not seen the segment however.

there's a lot of older plays closer to the top.

favorite panther moment ever.

Just saw that! That play made me lose at least a half a beer on my couch! Definately one of the greatest plays in Panther history!

Just saw that! That play made me lose at least a half a beer on my couch! Definately one of the greatest plays in Panther history!

Nice....drinking in the A.M. Who ever said that beer isnt a breakfast beverage?

Well what I meant was when it actually happened! It's a little early for that, even for me!

Nice....drinking in the A.M. Who ever said that beer isnt a breakfast beverage?

haha, i think he meant back when he watched it live.

i bloodied my knuckles jumping up off the sofa and hitting them on the low, popcorn-paint ceiling in my mom's basement. i dont think i realized it for a few minutes due to all the excitement.

i was living on UNCC campus at the time. i ran outside and was not alone. the celebration could be heard from all around.