Photo
- - - - -

Fiz's 5 Players to watch in 2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#76 CharlestonPantherFan

CharlestonPantherFan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

show anything stating that he was being recruited for anything but WR and QB, please.

why would he have been recruited as a DB? he played WR and QB in high school.

Again, this was stated by him and T. Bowden at Clemson (maybe someone who has access to the Clemson Scouts insider page can check the specific article).

And on this page the only offers showing he received was from App and New Mexico State:
http://http://recrui...d=1789564&fhn=1

I'm trying to find the article for you now, your highness /bow/

BUT does it really matter if he was recruited 5 years ago to play DB (which it was btw :yesnod:)? :confused:

#77 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,297 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:12 PM

apparently it was big enough of a deal that you felt you had to call someone out for a mistake that you can't seem to be able to corroborate.

btw...link wasn't any good.

#78 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:20 PM

The guy to watch is Everette Brown. This is the dude that was supposed to replace Peppers. This is the guy whom which we gave up our 1st rounder this year to move up into the 2nd round last year to get. You better rush the passer!

#79 CharlestonPantherFan

CharlestonPantherFan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:20 PM

apparently it was big enough of a deal that you felt you had to call someone out for a mistake that you can't seem to be able to corroborate.

btw...link wasn't any good.

It was to his Scouts page from 2006......freaking link :mad: and yes, I'll continue to look for the article just for you sir :P

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com