29 replies to this topic

#1 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

any of you fags have experience with monster mass? if so how does it stack up with cytogainer?

i'm looking to stack a new mass gainer with my creatine, n.o xplode, and wheybolic amp.

#2 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,178 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

large mass now = high maint as you get older. core, lean, balance and endurance...mass is so 80's.
Or you might be under 24.

#3 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:44 PM

your poo is weak

#4 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,178 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:23 PM

your poo is weak

more fiber or increase the viscosity?

#5 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,468 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

I Hate you

#6 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:33 PM

I prefer cytogainer, at least thats what I used the last run I had at it. Never really had monster, but I like it over true mass and up your mass.

Of course if you are not eating right and have a strict routine, you'll get fat quick.

Remember that the best protein comes straight from lean foods and no supplement can beat that, so make sure you combine this with the gainer.

On a side note: NOxplode was a crazy experience. It had a crazy bad taste that was really strong, but adding 10lbs in barbells was no effort what-so-ever.

#7 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

I got some monster mass growing just above my belt....

#8 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,769 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:10 PM

I'm more with Pstall on this one. Fug mass. Guys that look like Jersey Shore ****** with the fake ass muscles, 9 times out of 10 I could kick their asses. It just shows they're compensating for lack of fighting skill by trying to look physically larger, or compensating from lack of mass below the belt.

#9 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,756 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

#10 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,511 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

5 Guys Burgers

#11 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:27 PM

I'm more with Pstall on this one. Fug mass. Guys that look like Jersey Shore ****** with the fake ass muscles, 9 times out of 10 I could kick their asses. It just shows they're compensating for lack of fighting skill by trying to look physically larger, or compensating from lack of mass below the belt.

Well a lot of people don't take mass gainers to get huge like those guys. The idea is that you do a bulk phase followed by a cut phase. Muscles need calories and protein and thats what these gainers provide.

A lot of the huge guys you see don't do it on mass gainers, believe that.

#12 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,769 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:34 PM

Well a lot of people don't take mass gainers to get huge like those guys. The idea is that you do a bulk phase followed by a cut phase. Muscles need calories and protein and thats what these gainers provide.

A lot of the huge guys you see don't do it on mass gainers, believe that.

But the one's who aren't using mass gainers have fat. Like you said, you need protein and calories in your diet, which means unless your eating special diet foods your probably getting a lot of fat too. They don't have that ridiculous definition. If a guy looks like he got his muscle on a farm, I'll leave them alone. If a dude looks like he spends all day alternating between the gym and tanning booth, I'll make him choke on his Prada sunglasses.

#13 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:39 PM

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Anyone staying on mass gainers for an extended period are setting themselves up for trouble.

For some of those guys, the shots in the butt really don't help.

I like the Popeye ones, all arms, no body.

#14 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,861 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:46 PM

Work hard

Lift right

You'll get bigger

< skinny but not as skinny as I used to be

#15 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,171 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

any of you fags have experience with monster mass? if so how does it stack up with cytogainer?

i'm looking to stack a new mass gainer with my creatine, n.o xplode, and wheybolic amp.

I don't mess with gainers but most guys I know take cytogainer but monster mass seems pretty popular also. I would think they probably do 2 different things though since I believe they are made by the same company.

One recommendation I have is finishing the NO Xplode and give Jacked 3D a try. It has so much less "fillers" and less side affects with much better results. I cycled Xplode for a couple of years....switched to Jacked about 8 months ago and would not consider going back. Jacked is so pure compared to XPlode and the difference when taking it is significant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com