Photo
- - - - -

Darelle Revis wants $20 million a year

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 Mortalis

Mortalis

ROOKIE

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:01 PM

http://newyorkpost.c...hCCt7iaEckTNbCO

A story from the National Football Post's Mike Lombardi reported that Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis is seeking a new contract that will pay him an average of $20 million per year.

"We have never spoken to Mike Lombardi -- ever, not even when he worked for the Raiders," Feinsod told The Post. "Where he's getting his information I don't know, but it's not coming from our side."

It's just another case of Lombardi showing how idiotic he is.

#32 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:38 AM

Alright, what about this stat graphic? I created it (painstakingly) but have no where to use it except on this forum, and no one plays this game religiously like I do (that I'm aware of):

Posted Image

#33 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:35 AM

If this happens I really dont like where the nfl is headed, its turning into baseball where teams like the yankees can afford super stars and smaller market clubs, like ours, will be stuck developing players then once they become good we can no longer afford them. We really need a developmental league since salaries are continuing to rise. Just sad small market teams will never be able to compete except for maybe a year like the Tampa Bay Rays did.

#34 Skip

Skip

ROOKIE

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

He's a great player but no player is worth $20 million a season.