Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could someone go too AFMB and shut this clown up!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude...you are just wasting your time over there....:rolleyes:

Posted

Dude...you are just wasting your time over there....:rolleyes:

I wish I could post right now not much is going on over here. So atleast If I could post over there I could rebuff their outlandish statement.

Posted

What's the point of arguing with idiots? They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha ur right that dude is a clown...he blames his kickers and injuries on y they're season went the way it did. If I recall correctly we had just as many if not more injuries than the dirty birds did and that wasn't only 1/4 of a season some was over 1/2 our season and kemo was out b4 the season started, and White being a better receiver than smitty HA...if he had half the heart that smitty has then maybe his name can be mentioned in the same sentence, and if he had Jake throwing him the ball id like to see how good his stats woulda been then...this dudes a joke dnt waste ur time man

Posted

Logic + AFMB =

mushroom-cloud-hb.jpg

Posted

If any you kiddies go over there change your shoes before you come back in.

1 person likes this

Posted

My Norton Anti-Retard software does not allow AFMB or SaintsReport to open on my computer. The retard spam rating is off the charts on those sites apparently. Bummer.

Posted

If any you kiddies go over there change your shoes before you come back in.

....and wear gloves and a condom....that place is nasty! :yesnod:

Posted

Haha ur right that dude is a clown...he blames his kickers and injuries on y they're season went the way it did. If I recall correctly we had just as many if not more injuries than the dirty birds did and that wasn't only 1/4 of a season some was over 1/2 our season and kemo was out b4 the season started, and White being a better receiver than smitty HA...if he had half the heart that smitty has then maybe his name can be mentioned in the same sentence, and if he had Jake throwing him the ball id like to see how good his stats woulda been then...this dudes a joke dnt waste ur time man

I guess we can blame a lucky fumble by Dwill which he never does and Jake throwing a Int at the falcon 5 or we win both games.

Posted

I would rather wade through the sewers of the SaintsReport than step foot on the AFMB