Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does Sam Mills have a statue?

77 posts in this topic

Posted

lol

Posted

link?

it's on the panthers.com message boards. it's hard to find but if you look hard enough you'll find it

Posted

If they ever start planning a statue for Otah I am buying stock in bronze.

Posted

it's on the panthers.com message boards. it's hard to find but if you look hard enough you'll find it

In other words, you're full of poo.

Posted

I think a lot of it was the desire to honor someone with a statue, and he was as worthy as anyone could be when the franchise was that young. At the time I think the sentiment was that they would have a new statue every year, but that changed after McCormick's.

I hope the next one goes to John Kasay.

you really think Kasay will get one?

Posted

I think that the first two were as much for sentimental reasons as for contributions on the field. Kasay is the last original Panther, and he's been a model citizen, and he's played at a high level for what seems like forever.

It just feels like a natural choice for Jerry Richarson to make.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think that the first two were as much for sentimental reasons as for contributions on the field. Kasay is the last original Panther, and he's been a model citizen, and he's played at a high level for what seems like forever.

:iagree:

Posted

kasay's statue would probably be friendlier to fans and sign just as many autographs as the real kasay.

1 person likes this

Posted

They need to make a Steve Smith statue that has a sensor on it that make it swing it's fist when someone walks by.

1 person likes this

Posted

:iagree: X2

Posted

They need to make a Steve Smith statue that has a sensor on it that make it swing it's fist when someone walks by.
OOHHHH,that would freakin hurt!:eek:

Posted

I think he could be eligible, he has a pretty good character other than his horrible temper. He's everything you want a Panther to be as a football player but that might not be enough.