Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT? Panthers getting FF respect?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't agree with the defense ranking but overall...Wow...

Posted

Lets acknowledge that a lot of those rankings are there because we are playing Ariz. Most, if not all of the defenses left in the playoffs are scary. A lot of people expect a barn burner for the Ariz Car game.

Posted

If those are Fantasy rankings then I guess it makes good sense. Although I still wouldn't have Jake higher than Kurt, he won't throw many touchdowns.

Posted

That made me want to laugh for days until I saw it was Fantasy rankings. You're "FF" should have clued me in. I missed that haha.

Posted

Oh...I thought the FF stood for fantasy f*ck...sorry....

Posted

That guy in that link looks like the kid on that show The Wonder Years.

Posted

yea John Kasay! I wonder how long it will be before we start trying Rhys Lloyd for the 50+ kicks

Posted

That guy in that link looks like the kid on that show The Wonder Years.

I bet he got in trouble with his parents for posting that blog before finishing his homework

Posted

same kids article on top 30 keepers

14. DeAngelo Williams, Panthers (NR, 35): It goes without saying that no veteran boosted his stock more over the last 12 months. Reasons for sustainability: fantastic young offensive line, run-first coach, fresh legs, and two more years on his contract. Reasons for concern: most talented backup in football, questionable goal-line role, and deal with devil expires. Add it up, and DeAngelo is a great keeper, and a fine trade candidate.

haha deal with devil? p.s. if we trade d. will I would be royally pissed

Posted

If those are Fantasy rankings then I guess it makes good sense. Although I still wouldn't have Jake higher than Kurt, he won't throw many touchdowns.

i think jake throws two this game. 1 to smitty or moose, and another screen in the redzone to DeAngelo or Johnathan