Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Only 3 teams have older stadiums than us w/no renovation plans

58 posts in this topic

Too bad beers are 6.50. I'd rather sit out in a parking lot nearby and drink .50 beers for a few hours ahead of the game.

Cheapest beer of any stadium I've been to (San Diego, Seattle, Arizona, New Orleans, Baltimore, Minnesota, Indianapolis, Detroit, Philadelphia).

Most all are $8.25 or $8.50 for the same beer.

When I was at fan fest last year they had the wooden steps goin up to the stands. Did they fix that or are they still there?

two upgrades I want:

Better Beer

More field paint ( not the endzones)

Surely those wouldn't be so hard.

Because of Browns fans I'm not sure any American stadium will offer bottled drinks ever again.

Remember the incident they had with the Jaguars?

1 person likes this

I mean, I forgot this is the Huddle offseason. Instead of threads like these pertaining to the team and the organization, maybe I should post more about what children of players do at church or videos of our draft picks graduating or maybe what club I saw Player X at last night.

Offseason would imply there's a season where you don't whine, bitch and moan.

Because of Browns fans I'm not sure any American stadium will offer bottled drinks ever again.

Remember the incident they had with the Jaguars?

Heineken comes in a can...as do many others. Getting hit with a can can't be that bad. Miller lite is quite possibly the most disgusting beer I have ever tasted only to be followed up with bud lite...the two most offered at a not so decent price.

Plus if some bud lite is 7$ how much would the good stuff be?

Engineer the worlds first outdoor center field Dallas sized JumboTron and change the exterior blue glass which has faded a bit.

Heineken comes in a can...as do many others. Getting hit with a can can't be that bad. Miller lite is quite possibly the most disgusting beer I have ever tasted only to be followed up with bud lite...the two most offered at a not so decent price.

Plus if some bud lite is 7$ how much would the good stuff be?

If it's full then it hurts like hell.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Lady Cat strip club.

Fixed for you! :thumbsup:

I had a feeling this was coming with the Falcons requesting a new stadium... I think our stadium is just fine for the forseeable future. The staff has done a great job keeping up the stadium and I see no reason to change much at this point.

I would've liked a larger video board when they replaced the old one (it still seems relatively small), but there's no way there are major changes anytime soon. If we ever do get a completely new stadium, it would be awesome to have a dome or retractable roof stadium.

Also, I'm unsure how the fact that our stadium is privately owned would play into plans for a completely new stadium. Anyone have insight on that?