Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Fox News...

49 posts in this topic

Posted

After ridiculing and belittling Ron Paul for an entire year and making fun of him and his ideology on live TV during a debate, they are now forced to kiss his son's ass.

lol

Is there anything they get right?

1 person likes this

Posted

link to ass kissing?

Posted

Is there anything they get right?

011008cablenewsviewerstotalday.thumbnail.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, and the spice girls went platinum.

God love the American public.

Posted

That is because Faux News tells people what they want to hear. It is an ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, compare it as such. Given the choice between facts or lies does it really surprise you that a good portion of the population choose lies that they agree with or strengthen their narrow world view. The Nielson Box people have always loved BS i can't stand.

WWE RAW. American Idol, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, GLEE, and the NCIS/Law and Orders and such SUCK DONKEY and so does Fox News.

object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqHoTp4xfbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GqHoTp4xfbA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object[/CODE]

Posted

Stop with the jealous and fake moral outrage and flip me some waffles.

Posted

That is because Faux News tells people what they want to hear. It is an ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL, compare it as such. Given the choice between facts or lies does it really surprise you that a good portion of the population choose lies that they agree with or strengthen their narrow world view. The Nielson Box people have always loved BS i can't stand.

WWE RAW. American Idol, Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, GLEE, and the NCIS/Law and Orders and such SUCK DONKEY and so does Fox News.

IDK, they also have House M.D. which is an awesome show. And I can't explain it, but Hell's Kitchen is entertaining to me... which is starting back up in a couple weeks.

A lot of people like 24, though I could never get into it. Same with Bones. And while I can't stand Family Guy, almost all my friends love it. Oh... yeah, they have the Simpsons too...

Ironically.... it's also where the Panthers games are played.... and out of all the networks, Fox's sports coverage is the best as far as I'm concerned.

Just because their news is conservatively biased, doesn't mean the whole network is garbage. And what would all you libs have? No network for conservatives? Gee... sounds a little Nazi-ish to me.

Posted

The more liberals whine about Fox News, the more I'm glad it's there.

Posted

I used to like Bill O'Reilly until he became a talking points machine. Only took him about 6 months to a year.

Posted

Listening to people/Obama whine about Fox News is like listening to Chavez and his peep whining about non-sucking up journalism in Venezeula. He goes a bit further, but the whining is the same.

Posted

fox_news_idiocracy.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

mom where's the meatloaf? MOOOOOM