Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate to distract from the game but this is disturbing news

35 posts in this topic

Posted

"FIVE THINGS I HEAR…"

yeah and I have heard my wife tell me ALL KINDS OF poo and even though I KNOW that I heard them - that has no actual relavance to what everyone else refers to as "truth" or "fact".

they will both be resigned...especially after a playoff appearance.

...SO...let us be done with this douchbaggery nonsense and shennanigans, and focus on the facts at hand...

PLAYOFFS!!! MUTHAfugAS!!!

(btw - aint nothing here that speaks "respected insider" to me whatsoever )

Posted

Those two have the playoff spotlight to show what they are worth. Right now that is a good problem.

Posted

Since when does anyone besides Jay Glazer get any scoops about the Panthers? I don't buy it.

Posted

We'll break the bank for Gross IMO and if Pep doesn't like being franchised then guess what...we will either get two first round draft picks out of it or he will sign a long term deal with us.

Posted

We SHOULD be able to get them both back and signed, we have enough cap to do it this year already, and especially if we get to cut some people.

Posted

Don't worry about Pep.. Trust me.. I have my sources...

Gross on the other hand will be franchised if he doesn't come to an agreement before FA, but both sides were talking...

Right now, everyone's focus is on the playoffs, and rightly so...

Posted

Since when does anyone besides Jay Glazer get any scoops about the Panthers? I don't buy it.

Ding ding ding.

ALOT of teams are ready to dish out stupid money for Gross.

Word is the Panthers will give Peppers pretty much whatever he wasnts.

Mike Lobardi is really starting to piss me off.:reddevil:

Posted

I remember right before (or after?) the redskins preseason game some guy came on here and was touting this poo around... who knows?

I'm hoping for the best

Posted

221_I_DON_T_HEAR_VOICES.gif

Posted

We'll break the bank for Gross IMO and if Pep doesn't like being franchised then guess what...we will either get two first round draft picks out of it or he will sign a long term deal with us.

If anything, it's the Panthers that don't want to use the franchise tag on Peppers. They're much better off, salary cap wise, getting a long term deal done. It won't hurt Peppers one little bit to take that $17 million next season.

Posted

"FIVE THINGS I HEAR…"

...SO...let us be done with this douchbaggery nonsense and shennanigans, and focus on the facts at hand...

PLAYOFFS!!! MUTHAf*ckAS!!!

(btw - aint nothing here that speaks "respected insider" to me whatsoever )

say shenannigans one more time lol

honestly, I just don't see why ANY player in ther NFL would want to leave an up and coming team that is doing well... except in the case of someone like terrell owens

Posted

If we could keep Pep and get a first and a 3rd or 4th for Gross, that would be nice.