Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hate to distract from the game but this is disturbing news

35 posts in this topic

Posted

I think neither one is a very "money money money" type, and I think we'll sign em both! (My rosie glasses are nice an clean!):cheers2: :smilewinkgrin:

To me, there is a very strong loyalty factor to the Big Cat, and the Panthers organization. I may be nuts, but I don't think so.

Posted

^^^I agree... and that loyalty increases many times over for every game we win in the playoffs.

Posted

:o

About Peps and Jordan Gross. From nationalfootballpost.com

Mike Lombardi is a very well respected football insider.

Notes From Lombardi

FROM MICHAEL LOMBARDI:

FIVE THINGS I HEAR…

1. I hear the ‘Skins might open the big wallets to try and acquire Carolina offensive tackle Jordan Gross when he becomes a free agent in March. They will have a ton of competition.

2. I hear that defensive end Julius Peppers is not even close to a new deal with the Panthers and undoubtedly will be franchised, which will not sit very well with him. Mr. Peppers is planning his next move when that happens.

link please.

Both will be resigned

Posted

Peppers is definitely close to a new deal, per the word of ESPN's Michael Clayton...trust me, that's the only so called "insider" knows any thing

Posted

I always believe something when it happend, not what some website said. We'll find out what happend after our season is over.

Posted

Some one always loves to stir the pot. Pep is costing us more now then when he will be signed as the top RE in the leauge so that will be enough cap room to sign Gross IMO.

Posted

"FIVE THINGS I HEAR…"

yeah and I have heard my wife tell me ALL KINDS OF sh*t and even though I KNOW that I heard them - that has no actual relavance to what everyone else refers to as "truth" or "fact".

they will both be resigned...especially after a playoff appearance.

...SO...let us be done with this douchbaggery nonsense and shennanigans, and focus on the facts at hand...

PLAYOFFS!!! MUTHAf*ckAS!!!

(btw - aint nothing here that speaks "respected insider" to me whatsoever )

This^

I'm not worrying about any of this until signing stuff after the playoffs. :D

This is offseason talk.

Posted

That's a problem for after the season is over for us, right now all I care about is that we win our game tomorrow.

Amen brotha!

Lets get through the playoffs then worry about contracts.....I want this team to not stop till they get to Tampa!!

Posted

I think it could be potentially great if we franchise Gross, and some team still wants to sign him(and does). We would get really good compensation in return.(although ultimately I would rather just sign both to long term deals.)

Posted

That's a problem for after the season is over for us, right now all I care about is that we win our game tomorrow.

Reepppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Lets wait till the offseason, which hopefully won't be coming any time soon.