Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

DeAngelo Williams won't complain about his contract

99 posts in this topic

Yo, shut the fug up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

:lol:

Yo, shut the f**k up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

:leaving:

Yo, shut the f**k up. Everytime I come on this site ur bitch ass is throwing darts at DeAngelo Williams. I never seen anybody have such a negative view of a player and their motives, because they love another player so much. He has been there going on 5 years, and you have yet to figure out what he is about as a player and as a man. The reason why he is being a "class act" is because of his lack of leverage. It couldn't possibly be because he is ALWAYS A CLASS ACT. You are a straight up bitch..

poo just got real.

1 person likes this

Looks like SOMEBODY had a case of the MONDAYS!

Looks like SOMEBODY had a case of the MONDAYS!

number28 has been known to vehemently defend Stewart and in some peoples opinions, attack DeAngelo. :P

What, Panthers fans of certain players dissing other fans of different Panthers players? Nawwwwwwwwwww.

if it wasn't for you guys quoting him, this is all i would have seen...

This message is hidden because tjmurray78 is on your ignore list.

thanks a lot.

if it wasn't for you guys quoting him, this is all i would have seen...

thanks a lot.

My bad. :(

number28 is more of a bitch than a bitch.

Wow, TJ, that's not very nice.

he's arguably the best RB in franchise history. it's a coin toss between he and stewart.

put their respective freshman and sophomore seasons side by side, and it isn't even close.

The o line has been way better for Stewies first two years then D Wills. I'm not saying deangelo didn't have some things to work on when he came out, but I'm not sure if that's really fair.