53 replies to this topic

#31 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,275 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:57 PM

i think this line is fairly close. our defense, like last year, won't come together until mid season. giants should win by 6-10 points. if they are saying 7 then i'd predict 28-21.

The D won't have Pep holding them back this year. Hungry young Panthers will pull the "upset."

#32 Phil Dees

Phil Dees

1-20-2013 End of an Error

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Ok, so who's yapping and who's actually laid the money?

LVSC opened at 6.5, and the line at Hilton, offshore @ betED, SBG Global, etc. has moved to 7. It will move up from there.

#33 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Pep held the D back last year?
Considering what we've lost so far this offseason, I could see us not being favored to win that game.

#34 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

New teams, new season, same media agenda. Pump up large market teams, and tear down small market teams. Same old song and dance.

#35 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,734 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

I'm not sure if the week 1 game was at BOA we would be favored. Not everyone outside Carolina who looks at this DL would think about drinking the Huddle-Kool Aid. Until this D with this DL actually proves they are better than they look on paper.....we shouldn't be favored against middle of the road teams.

#36 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,553 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:16 PM

I'm not sure if the week 1 game was at BOA we would be favored. Not everyone outside Carolina who looks at this DL would think about drinking the Huddle-Kool Aid. Until this D with this DL actually proves they are better on paper.....we shouldn't be favored against middle of the road teams.

No way would I put money on our team against any other team in the NFL. We have way too many players who are unproven.

#37 Firefox

Firefox

This Board Rocks

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

Ok, so who's yapping and who's actually laid the money?

LVSC opened at 6.5, and the line at Hilton, offshore @ betED, SBG Global, etc. has moved to 7. It will move up from there.

Good eye. The smart play now would be -7. When the line moves I'd "consider" +10.5

...and to the guy that said "same media agenda", what does that have to do with it?

#38 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

I'm not sure if the week 1 game was at BOA we would be favored. Not everyone outside Carolina who looks at this DL would think about drinking the Huddle-Kool Aid. Until this D with this DL actually proves they are better than they look on paper.....we shouldn't be favored against middle of the road teams.

No way would I put money on our team against any other team in the NFL. We have way too many players who are unproven.

Agreed.

#39 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,741 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:04 PM

I like the Panthers +7.

I predict Panthers 24 Giants 17. We knocked them out of the playoffs in the final game at the Meadowlands last year. This year it's the same team minus JP and Chris Harris. Add Thomas Davis and Sherrod Martin and I say we don't lose much.

#40 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,257 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

6-10

#41 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:57 AM

I like the Panthers +7.

I predict Panthers 24 Giants 17. We knocked them out of the playoffs in the final game at the Meadowlands last year. This year it's the same team minus JP and Chris Harris. Add Thomas Davis and Sherrod Martin and I say we don't lose much.

Add in Dwill + Gross/Otah also.

#42 ED-209

ED-209

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:48 AM

i find this believable. ny is motivated to beat us in their new house. redemption+1

#43 Rononoa3000

Rononoa3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:51 AM

i find this believable. ny is motivated to beat us in their new house. redemption+1

Their D sucks. -1

#44 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:01 AM

I watched last seasons game against the Giants in Texas, and they stopped showing it at the end of the 3rd quarter because it wasn't competitive enough! Hahahaha

#45 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

last year, the panthers were favored by 8 i think over the eagles in week 1. what a joke that was. i wish i was in vegas, i would have bet the farm. the eagles won 38 to 10.

:eek:....Panthers were favored by 8? Who is your bookie?....I bet that game and the Eagles were favored (slightly). Think I had the Eagles at -1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com