Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jordan to appear on the NBA 2K11 cover

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe they can put Kwame Brown and Adam Morrison on the back.

Posted

going against the grain here...yes...best ever....but no...shouldn't be on the cover...there's far too many great players in the game that could be on there instead in my opinion.

Then why wouldn't they start with MJ and start putting others on the games following?

Posted

Then why wouldn't they start with MJ and start putting others on the games following?

Jordan had his time....time to move on to today's stars!

Posted

If they're gonna do the greats, they should start with Jerry West, Dr J, or Magic Johnson.

Posted

I don't like it. THis is NBA 2k11 not NBA 1k88. Let him alone. He was great, but he isn't walking through that door. I'll be buying NBA live/elite again this year anyway...

Posted

Jordan had his time....time to move on to today's stars!

Yeah, you got a point there. I find it cool cause I admire MJ as a person, and grew up watching him work his magic on the court. But being fair, it's really just awkward not to have the likes of a LBJ, K. Durant, Pau Gasol...,Larry Hughes

or Rondo on the cover this year.

Posted

If they were smart they'd do a legends tribute with multiple covers. One for each of the top 10 players of all time.

Posted

if they were making a version that you could play old timers vs old timers, then sure...Jordan on the cover would be a great fit.

Posted

They could really be doing something like that. Will find out when E3 takes place, if so.

Posted

The point of having him on the cover is to expand the ability to play with the old superstars, or at least that is what I heard

Posted

nba_2k11_jordan_350.jpg

Posted

14xnm83.jpg