Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

Who will win?   35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

460 posts in this topic

I have no intention to lock what used to be a useful thread...so perhaps you two can go bash each other via pm's, facebook or instant messenger somewhere else....the key being....somewhere else!!!!

Perkins is out for game 7 with two torn knee ligaments. Will also miss the start of next season more then likely as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=5294006

"Physically, I'm in pain," Perkins said. "I hurt my knee pretty badly. I'm out for tomorrow. There's nothing I could do about it. It's a torn MCL and torn PCL, so I gotta watch from the sideline."

Perkins admitted he's hurt more mentally than physically by being on the sideline. Lacerte told him that if the injury occurred in December, he'd likely have missed the rest of the season, which suggests that Perkins is likely set to miss the start of the 2010-11 season as he rehabs.

I wrote that post today...not when he was drafted!!!!

No poo....and the topics that were being discussed were about his behavior in the past. It's ok, we get that he is your lord and savior.

No poo....and the topics that were being discussed were about his behavior in the past. It's ok, we get that he is your lord and savior.

actually...no...you are...because apparently your opinion is always correct!

God people on this site act like women if you say something they don't agree with......

There you go chubby.

Why do you think he fell to 16th? Nobody wanted a spoiled brat on their roster.

LOL, yeah and after tomorrow night he'll have 5 NBA Championships.

People, what you are dealing with here is a Frisco Bay area Norcaler. They hate and envy everything Socal.

Hey, how'd those Golden State Warriors do this year? Maybe next year they'll even bring NBA caliber basketball to the Bay area. :rofl:

Kobe wasn't the "best at what he does" when he was first drafted, if so, he would have started over Eddie Jones his rookie year. The funny part is that the national media lambasted Eli Manning for refusing to sign with San Diego if drafted by them #1 overall and forcing a trade to NY but no one outside of Charlotte seems to remember Kobe coming straight out of high school and his agent saying he wouldn't play anywhere other than LA. Imagine the backlash if Lebron James (who actually WAS the #1 pick and one of the most hyped prospects in NBA history) had taken the same hard stance about who he would and wouldn't play for.

Kobe was an 18 year old with potential. Same as Andrew Bynum was when the Lakers got him with the 10th pick. You have to be able to wait for them to develop. Expecting them to push aside an established NBA starter is both ignorant as well as damaging to their future in the NBA.

Now Eli was a 3 year starter in College with great blood lines ready to excel in the NFL. The Chargers took him anyway despite his demands and proceeded to buttfug the Giants in a draft day trade. The fact Charlotte wasn't able to do the same to Los Angeles is on your team at the time. Tough poo.

Kobe was an 18 year old with potential. Same as Andrew Bynum was when the Lakers got him with the 10th pick. You have to be able to wait for them to develop. Expecting them to push aside an established NBA starter is both ignorant as well as damaging to their future in the NBA.

Now Eli was a 3 year starter in College with great blood lines ready to excel in the NFL. The Chargers took him anyway despite his demands and proceeded to buttfug the Giants in a draft day trade. The fact Charlotte wasn't able to do the same to Los Angeles is on your team at the time. Tough poo.

So basically you're agreeing with me, in that Kobe was not established and was acting pretty damned uppity for an 18 year old by demanding to only play for certain team(s).