Photo
- - - - -

Do you have a sports team you love more than the Panthers?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
126 replies to this topic

#121 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:06 AM

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS! I was born and raised in near Indianapolis. I have been a fan ever since they left Baltimore. (1984) I've put up with some terrible teams, but still a fan! 1/2 Super Bowl wins!

CINCINNATI REDS! I have been a Reds since I was born (1957!) 3/4 World Series wins!

INDIANA PACERS/CHARLOTTE BOBCATS! (Tie)

INDIANA UNIVERSITY/CAROLINA PANTHERS (Tie) I have been an IU fan longer, But live here now.

#122 klumme

klumme

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:26 AM

Posted Image

#123 Superadiabatic

Superadiabatic

Resident Weather Geek

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:09 PM

Panthers, Hurricanes, Gamecocks. No particular order there. I can't pick any favorite between those three. I like football most of all, but I have been a Gamecock fan longest, though I want to see southern teams win in a traditionally Yankee sport more than anything. So all of them are about even.

Lesser teams: The Bobcats (though I am not gonna forgive the NBA for letting the Hornets leave town until the Bobcats are as good as the Hornets were ... so they have to win a first round playoff series), the UNCA (alma mater) Bulldogs, the Colts (my Dad followed them to Indy after nearly naming me after Johnny Unitas, despite Unitas pretty much disowning the Colts after they left Baltimore), the Anaheim Ducks (gotta keep the wifey happy), the Steelers (if the Panthers are gonna suck it up, at least let the locals around here be happy), the Penn State Icers (club hockey team, I'd never actively cheer for their scholarship teams but their hard-working club team deserves all the support they get), and any CFL team that has a former Gamecock on the roster (Canadian football is like the NFL in an alternate universe).

There is no MLB team worth pulling for. MLB died for me during the last strike. I sorta was glad to see the Phillies win the World Series last season ... if a Philly team is gonna win a championship, let it be in a sport I don't care about.

#124 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:06 AM

Been a Tarheel fan since Phil Ford was at the helm. But I cannot get enough of Panther Football. I am a borderline obsessive fan. I check the web everyday for something. Hell I even get desperate and come here to read what BS ppl are arguing about when things are slow.

So I LOVE THE HEELS BUT NOTHING TOPS THE CAROLINA PANTHERS

Go Panthers

#125 Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Seal (SmittyIsOurSavior)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:07 AM

Panthers, Panthers, and Panthers. Nobody even comes close. I mean, I'm an adequate Hurricanes fan, Suns and Bobcats fan, and a pretty big fan of Manchester United and the UConn basketball and football teams, but still none come anywhere close to my obsession for the Panthers.

#126 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

Panthers and Deacs tied for number one

Any team playing the Cowboys, Tarheels, or Blue Devils would be tied for number two. :)

#127 Rononoa3000

Rononoa3000

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

Tarheels