326 replies to this topic

#1 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:28 PM

attacked a group of ships heading to gaza to protest the israeli blockade of their coast

a number of turks amongst them

the israeli embassy is being stormed in istanbul

two of the ships boarded and attacked may have been the two under US jurisdiction

literally they murdered unarmed people on live television

#2 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:37 PM

http://www.telegraph...id-to-Gaza.html

The reports came just after daybreak, with the flotilla still well away from the Gaza shore. Israel had declared it would not allow the ships to reach Gaza.

The flotilla was "fully prepared for the different scenarios" that might arise, and organizers were hopeful that Israeli authorities would "do what's right" and not stop the convoy, she said.

"We fully intend to go to Gaza regardless of any intimidation or threats of violence against us," she said. "They are going to have to forcefully stop us."

After nightfall Sunday, three Israeli navy missile boats left their base in Haifa, steaming out to sea to confront the activists' ships.

Two hours later, Israel Radio broadcast a recording of one of the missile boats warning the flotilla not to approach Gaza.

"If you ignore this order and enter the blockaded area, the Israeli navy will be forced to take all the necessary measures in order to enforce this blockade," the radio message continued.

The flotilla, which includes three cargo ships and three passenger ships, is trying to draw attention to Israel's three-year blockade of the Gaza Strip. The boats are carrying items that Israel bars from reaching Gaza, like cement and other building materials. The activists said they also were carrying hundreds of electric-powered wheelchairs, prefabricated homes and water purifiers.

I told ya I'd shoot....but you didn't believe me!

#3 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:43 PM

lol israeli troops murdered the holocaust survivor that was on board

#4 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 11:57 PM

10 dead, 30 injured, attacked between 75 and 90 miles out in the ocean (international waters start at 12) and carrying nothing but concrete, water purifiers, and other soft goods

#5 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,549 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

Similar to those yankee's coming down to tell us how to treat our black people in the 60's that had it coming to them.

#6 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,974 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

former US representative and presidential candidate cynthia mckinney definitely wounded, possibly murdered

#7 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

A comment from fark...

Gaza has a border with Egypt.

Why don't the Egyptians let aid into Gaza through their border?

And why doesn't anyone care?

/because Egyptians aren't Jooz

#8 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,681 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

A comment from fark...

because we pay them billions of dollars a year in US taxpayer money not to.

#9 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:48 AM

Hey Fiz, you fuging retard, you are so concerned that Isreal is being a big ole' meany pants.

Suck this poo you little wannabe Hollywood bitch-titted poo sucking ass licker.

You are an anal fuging rectal disease that man-kind will wipe off the face of the earth with a good dose of common sense.

All of the "Common Decencies" that man-kind has aquired since you thought you were important have quite literally been flushed down the drain. Every fuging liberty that you think is so important is being harbored and flourished by Israel right now. Because of Israel, I can still say things like, "I fuged your mother in the ass and she enjoyed it so much that she invited 14 friends over to partake in her anal annilhalation.". How awesome is it to be the son of a raging, not quite, American *****? Bitch.

You may think that I am some kind of right wing religious nut job. You are wrong. I am just another person that thinks that you are fuging up by trying to impose your will of God on another Human Being.

#10 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:02 AM

Hey Fiz, you fuging retard, you are so concerned that Isreal is being a big ole' meany pants.

We call those cookie-cutters out here. :smilewinkgrin:

That and waiter.

#11 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

I am just another person that thinks that you are fuging up by trying to impose your will of God on another Human Being

what the fug

#12 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:16 AM

what the fug

What don't you understand?

#13 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

You are an anal fuging rectal disease that man-kind will wipe off the face of the earth with a good dose of common sense.

All of the "Common Decencies" that man-kind has aquired since you thought you were important have quite literally been flushed down the drain. Every fuging liberty that you think is so important is being harbored and flourished by Israel right now. Because of Israel, I can still say things like, "I fuged your mother in the ass and she enjoyed it so much that she invited 14 friends over to partake in her anal annilhalation.". How awesome is it to be the son of a raging, not quite, American *****? Bitch.

You may think that I am some kind of right wing religious nut job. You are wrong. I am just another person that thinks that you are fuging up by trying to impose your will of God on another Human Being.

I <3 you when you're drunk! But damn.

Edited by neverlosethefeeling, 31 May 2010 - 01:21 AM.

#14 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

Or do you think that Fiz is completely ambiguous in his assesment of religion?

#15 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 01:21 AM

attacked a group of ships heading to gaza to protest the israeli blockade of their coast

a number of turks amongst them

the israeli embassy is being stormed in istanbul

two of the ships boarded and attacked may have been the two under US jurisdiction

literally they murdered unarmed people on live television

If they were warned... which they apparently were, then I feel no remorse. Israel is not in a position to back down. Not with the way things are over there right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com