Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Win one for my Dad, Panthers!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Not trying to bring anyone down here, but my dad died on Thursday, so I am in Alabama helping my mom. I won't be at the game (which in the grand scheme of things isn't a big deal) but will be watching from here.

My dad was a pretty big Titan's fan so I am rooting for them now as well, in fact he still gave me crap this year that we lost to the Titan's the last 2 times we played them.

There would be nothing better than a Panthers/Titans Superbowl to me. He would love that too. He'll have a good view now, that's for sure.

GO PANTHERS!!!

Posted

My condolences on your loss.A Panthers - Titans superbowl would suit me just fine.

Posted

Troy....I am so sorry about your dad. Thought and prayers go out to you, your mom, and the rest of your family. I'll be a Titans fan too today, in honor of your dad.

Posted

Sorry for your loss.

Troys dad and Obama. check

Posted

I'm so sorry for your loss Troy.

Posted

Sorry to hear about your Dad.

Oh, and welcome to the Huddle.

Posted

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posted

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Same here.

Posted

Sorry to hear about your loss. My heart & prayers go to you and your family through this tough times.

Posted

So sorry to hear about your father man.....I'll be rooting even harder for the Big Cats tonight!!

Posted

First off, you and your family are in my prayers, may God bless and keep you.

I'm not usually a Titans fan, but here's to that Panthers-Titans Superbowl. BTW, some of you stat monkeys should look up if teams from the same or neighboring states have met in a SB before...

Posted

Condolences to you and your family Troy. I can't bring myself to pull for the titans so I'll pull doubly hard for the Cats tonight