Photo
- - - - -

Aaron Rodgers: Still unimpressed with ESPN

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Lt Pinkerton

Lt Pinkerton

Walker

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:28 AM

The only reason we all like Gruden so much (I do too) is because he gives the Panthers a fair shout, and slurps all of our players.

#17 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:58 AM

The only reason we all like Gruden so much (I do too) is because he gives the Panthers a fair shout, and slurps all of our players.

Props for someone admitting that..........

Admittedly though, most people outside of Panther/NFC South fans like him also I believe. He is entertaining and does a good job.

#18 faultlessjoint

faultlessjoint

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:17 AM

Honestly I was a little disappointed with Gruden. I mean I like how he actually knows the Panthers and gives them their fair due. But I was hoping he would be more sarcastic/funnier/wittier. He can be awkward and corny.

My favorite tandem is Michaels/Collinsworth. People hate on Collinsworth because he's an arrogant wise-ass. But that's what makes him great. And he is more intelligent than you're average ex-player and can talk about things other than football.

Worst is Buck/Aikman. Listening to my grandmother talk about all the different birds she saw at her bird feeder this week is more entertaining than listening to these guys.

/my two cents

#19 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

I like Kornheiser.

*ducks*

Kornheiser is entertaining on PTI.....he is God Awful on MNF.

#20 DickolausJ

DickolausJ

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:02 PM

My favorite tandem is Michaels/Collinsworth. People hate on Collinsworth because he's an arrogant wise-ass. But that's what makes him great. And he is more intelligent than you're average ex-player and can talk about things other than football.

Worst is Buck/Aikman. Listening to my grandmother talk about all the different birds she saw at her bird feeder this week is more entertaining than listening to these guys.

/my two cents

Agree with all this.

#21 thejimmy

thejimmy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

Ain't it the truth.

If someone praises us, we love them. If someone rips us, we hate them, even if their opinion is spot on. And it's exactly the same for every other team.