Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got back from OTA practice today...

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Oh... and Jimmy Clausen was quite cordial when I asked him to sign a Notre Dame mini-helmet I brought with me. Father's day gift for my father in-law who is a ND alum, he's going to soil himself when he sees it.

Steve Smith also seemed very willing to sign autographs today, most days he cruises right by.

Posted · Report post

How did Moore/Clausen do?

Posted · Report post

thanx for the observations. we really appreciate everyoe who tells us whats going on, especially us folks who dont live in the carolinas

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thedynasty']How did Moore/Clausen do?[/QUOTE]

To be honest, Moore seemed to have some difficulty with accuracy today. Saw him sail a ball way over Jarrett's head on a deep route and then under throw another pass out on the flat (dumping the ball off under pressure).

Meanwhile, Clausen seemed to connect on just about everything he threw - but I don't recall seeing him attempt throw anything deep - he threw mostly short passes. I'm a Moore fan, and I want to see him do well - so I don't have an agenda here... just going off what I recall seeing.

Posted · Report post

thanks for the write up cat,any news on TD?

Posted · Report post

I thought it was really interesting that they had Beason playing OLB, saw him playing SLB more than WLB. Would they really consider moving him out to OLB to compensate for Davis's injury?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats']thanks for the write up cat,any news on TD?[/QUOTE]

He was nowhere in sight and Beason was taking snaps at both OLB positions...

Posted · Report post

thanx for the update..im starting to get really concerned with moore lately..

Posted · Report post

Oh, and the 2nd or 3rd string center (#61?) snapped a ball early to Clausen causing a false start and a fumble. Duke Robinson yelled at him and then I overhead Dave Magazu tell him he had no chance of making the team if he couldn't even get the f'ing snap count right.

Posted · Report post

u sure?
[url]http://www.panthers.com/team/roster/Derek-Landri/43a90d96-f744-41b9-bba7-e54d4166e2e5[/url]

Posted · Report post

not 63?
[url]http://www.panthers.com/team/roster/Steve-Justice/bf4cf0dc-ce1f-4730-8367-e60771230b9d[/url]