Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LSU vs Ole Miss (LaFell & Hardy) on CBS Sports College Sports (Direct ch. 613)

38 posts in this topic

Posted

its the 2nd quarter right now and i missed a good amount of the game so far, but im keeping an eye out for both guys.

Posted

finally i just saw LaFell make a great catch off the fade and he was blanketed pretty good.

Posted

he just made another. he started in the backfield and ran right up the middle to make a nice turnaround grab. i love this kid already

Posted

in other news, no sign of Greg Hardy. was he injured in 2009? idk

Posted

yikes, pretty bad drop on 3rd and long. it was contested, but my theory is, once you get your hands on it, its on you. not good

Posted

If you really want to i think you can watch every game from any SEC team from last season at this website. Maybe catch some more Lafell highlights.

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/default.aspx

1 person likes this

Posted

another drop deep down the field. there was contact, but again, right in the hands...

Posted

OMG! It's like being at the game.

Posted

the most impressive player in this game has been Dexter McCluster. great runs, receptions, and nice TD pass. good pickup by the Chiefs

Posted

I like the potential of lafell but all I've heard about this guy...from LSU fans is his suspect hands. I really hope he can improve but then again moose didn't really have that great of hands either, he would drop some easy ones now and again.

Posted

I like the potential of lafell but all I've heard about this guy...from LSU fans is his suspect hands. I really hope he can improve but then again moose didn't really have that great of hands either, he would drop some easy ones now and again.

I still like him. hes a great blocker, and he can really make some nice catches.

Posted

Good block on a 3rd down run for a first down. We all know he is good at blocking....can't wait to see him open holes downfield for Dwill and jstew.