Photo
- - - - -

College Football Apocalypse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:18 PM

Wvu will never leave the Big East as long as the teams already in there, stay. And I dont think adding Texas A&M to the SEC helps the SEC out that much, they're pretty mediocre in football as of late. It would be nice to see VT in the SEC but enless they're guaranteed some huge cash, I doubt it happens.

WVU would imo. More money and stability in the SEC. Big East is ran by the Basketball schools and its getting to the point that they cant grow because of them.

#17 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

haha, Yeah but to tell you the truth being a huge VT fan and alum I will take our 5, 10 win seasons in a row and throw it out the window to go to the SEC. My Grandfather played at Tenn so i grew up a big Vols football fan and I really think the UT vs VT games would eventually be a huge rivalry. Problem is our AD , Jim Weaver says hes happy in the ACC and thats fine, But if the SEC comes calling he wont turn it down or he will get a lot of poo for it.

yeaaa I'm with you on the ut / vt rivialry that could be a good one and I'd be able to actually attend a ut away game.