Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Arizona Cardinals

43 posts in this topic

Posted

you outcoached and outplayed us. we let the exposure go to our heads and you brought us back down to earth. congrats cards!

Posted

Thanks Panther fans...I'm sure your all emotional right now. But thanks for the props...Nobody gave us a chance. I hope they don't next week either.

Posted

Thanks to the Panthers fans who showed so much class this past week. We are shocked in AZ, the Valley is going nuts right now, and it's been a longggg time coming for the long time fans. I came to this board this week expecting the typical trash talk, and instead became a bigger fan of your organization.

Posted

Great game plan by AZ. They played better and I respect them as a team and definitely their coaching staff. I just wished we could have made it a better game

Posted

Wow. This is the best night ever. I'm in shock. Did not see that coming! Wow.

Thanks to all the classy panthers fans. It was fun talking smack with you guys all week. Thanks for the well wishes.

Go Cards!!! 1badazcardsfan!!!! We did it!! Can you freaking believe it????!!!!!

Posted

I still say fug Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme poo the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

Posted

I still say f*ck Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme sh*t the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

Hahaha! Go cry in your beer bro. You got smoked! At home no less! Don't be a sore loser.

Posted

Hahaha! Go cry in your beer bro. You got smoked! At home no less! Don't be a sore loser.

I didn't get smoked, my team did. Your team sucks. Delhomme cost us this game single handedly. If you think you've got a Super Bowl caliber team then you are fuging retarded. You will get smoked by either Philly or the Giants, I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Your whole franchise stinks, and this is the pinnacle...congrats, but you go no further.

Posted

fug it , i would fire all the motha fugers

Posted

I still say f*ck Arizona. They are not the better team. They will lose horribly to either the Eagles or the Giants. Just because Delhomme sh*t the bed for us doesn't mean Eli or McNabb will. Enjoy the gift, you're done.

Hahaha, well said loser.

Everyone on this board seems to have class, except you.

Thanks to everyone on this board for bein classy all week. We took no extra pleasure in beating the Panthers because you guys are a great team and a class franchise. I just mean that it wasn't an emotional win (hatred, lol) like it would be against the Cowboys or 9ers. You guys will be back, you always seem to rise to the top of the NFC.

Posted

Like I said in my first post here, you have a classy board!!

Posted

good story, I like Warner as a person off the field for all the things he does, their fan base has sat through miserable seasons...... I wish them well and hope Warner gets another ring