Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Arizona Cardinals

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Gotta say, you Panther's fans are some of the coolest cats we've run into. Appreciate the props and hope to see ya'll in the playoffs next year.

Posted

Hahaha, well said loser.

Everyone on this board seems to have class, except you.

Thanks to everyone on this board for bein classy all week. We took no extra pleasure in beating the Panthers because you guys are a great team and a class franchise. I just mean that it wasn't an emotional win (hatred, lol) like it would be against the Cowboys or 9ers. You guys will be back, you always seem to rise to the top of the NFC.

Look shitdick. Arizona fails as a state, and football team. They beat Jake Delhomme. You guys will get beaten badly, and I mean badly by the Giants or Eagles if you face them. Unlike us, their D-coordinators actually know poo, and their QB won't give you 5 or 6 turnovers.

Enjoy your win, but afterwards I hope you die trying to save a mexican migrant worker in the desert.

And just for the record, I have no idea what I'm typing right now, I think I'm having an out of body experience.

Posted

Gotta say, you Panther's fans are some of the coolest cats we've run into. Appreciate the props and hope to see ya'll in the playoffs next year.

Thanks, I hope you get ass cancer and can't poo for a year. Good luck!!

Posted

Look sh*tdick. Arizona fails as a state, and football team. They beat Jake Delhomme. You guys will get beaten badly, and I mean badly by the Giants or Eagles if you face them. Unlike us, their D-coordinators actually know sh*t, and their QB won't give you 5 or 6 turnovers.

Enjoy your win, but afterwards I hope you die trying to save a mexican migrant worker in the desert.

And just for the record, I have no idea what I'm typing right now, I think I'm having an out of body experience.

Thanks, I hope you get ass cancer and can't sh*t for a year. Good luck!!

Wow crazy. well I dont wish you any harm.

Again thanks to the Panther fans and let me say that our (the folks on the Cards MB)thoughts and prayers (for those that pray) are with your owner as well. May they find a donor soon and may he live to see you guys win the superbowl someday.

Posted

I've stayed away from smack all week but want to extend congratulations to the Cardinals organization and their fans. Y'all walked into our house and beat us like rented mules. As a lifelong Pittsburgh Pirate fan I understand how it feels to live through decades of futility so I hope y'all are loving having a team in the NFCCG. Your team (and Jake ) made a very good team look very bad at home in the playoffs.

Now I'm going to go sit in the barn with a 12 pack of PBR and a Merle Haggard CD until I feel like I can handle life again

Posted

Congratulations Arizona, I just wish you could have scored more points to really embarrass the Panthers into a serious reality check. Something has to change with the Panthers. Fox, Turds or Jake, just not sure which yet.

Posted

Congrats you pieces of crap.

Posted

Congrats you pieces of crap.

we'll take it! thanx:dita:

Posted

Classy!!!

Thought it would be closer,knew we would win though.

PAYBACKS IS A MUTHA!

NO BOLDIN,NO EXCUSES!

This piece of poo was talkin crap all game. Get a life asshole!

Posted

Thanks, I hope you get ass cancer and can't sh*t for a year. Good luck!!

stankowalski, you make the rest of us look bad. I feel sorry for you.

Posted

Congratulations Arizona

Posted

Congratulations Arizona, I just wish you could have scored more points to really embarrass the Panthers into a serious reality check. Something has to change with the Panthers. Fox, Turds or Jake, just not sure which yet.

ALL Needs to Change!!!:incazzato: