Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heading to Charlotte thursday

29 posts in this topic

Posted

stay at the uptown cabaret...great "hotel".

Yeaaa the 'hoe tells' Jon beason when a *** of a looser is spreading false rumors to make himself look big.. Lol

Posted

Yeaaa the hoes tell Jon beason when a *** of a looser is spreading false rumors to make himself look big.. Lol

ahh shucks i forgot to make my panther card .. all i could pass for is maybe charly martin though since im only smittys height xD

Posted

There is a nice, pretty new hotel right off 485 on Johnston road, towards Charlotte and near the red robin. There is also another nice one, a bit older, the other direction in Ballantyne, which is huge and you can't miss getting on Johnston from 485 away from the city.

Those are probably a little more expensive but some of the worst poo on earth happens at cheap motels/hotels.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a nice, pretty new hotel right off 485 on Johnston road, towards Charlotte and near the red robin. There is also another nice one, a bit older, the other direction in Ballantyne, which is huge and you can't miss getting on Johnston from 485 away from the city.

Those are probably a little more expensive but some of the worst poo on earth happens at cheap motels/hotels.

ill write that down .. thanks! rep :thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Posted

ended up staying at the hampton by the airport .. those beds are pretty comfy and the rate was nice i got 10 % off for being an avis employee so it came out to around 126