Photo
- - - - -

Heading to Charlotte thursday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#25 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

stay at the uptown cabaret...great "hotel".

Yeaaa the 'hoe tells' Jon beason when a *** of a looser is spreading false rumors to make himself look big.. Lol

Edited by Mayor Qumiby, 15 June 2010 - 02:41 PM.

#26 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

Yeaaa the hoes tell Jon beason when a *** of a looser is spreading false rumors to make himself look big.. Lol

ahh shucks i forgot to make my panther card .. all i could pass for is maybe charly martin though since im only smittys height xD

#27 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

HUDDLER

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

There is a nice, pretty new hotel right off 485 on Johnston road, towards Charlotte and near the red robin. There is also another nice one, a bit older, the other direction in Ballantyne, which is huge and you can't miss getting on Johnston from 485 away from the city.

Those are probably a little more expensive but some of the worst poo on earth happens at cheap motels/hotels.

#28 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

HUDDLER

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:36 PM

There is a nice, pretty new hotel right off 485 on Johnston road, towards Charlotte and near the red robin. There is also another nice one, a bit older, the other direction in Ballantyne, which is huge and you can't miss getting on Johnston from 485 away from the city.

Those are probably a little more expensive but some of the worst poo on earth happens at cheap motels/hotels.

ill write that down .. thanks! rep :thumbsup:

#29 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

HUDDLER

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:46 PM

ended up staying at the hampton by the airport .. those beds are pretty comfy and the rate was nice i got 10 % off for being an avis employee so it came out to around 126