Photo
- - - - -

What the Saints should do with their Super Bowl rings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#91 Panther Boyd

Panther Boyd

Hates Stupid People

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

How about they melt them down and use the metal to fix their levy's so the rest of us don't have to pay to rebuild that poo hole when the next one hits.

#92 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

How about they melt them down and use the metal to fix their levy's so the rest of us don't have to pay to rebuild that poo hole when the next one hits.

Somone already suggested that back on page 2 and correctly spelled "levee" when they did it. It was still a pretty dumb idea, though.

#93 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:30 AM

I didn't think it was possible but after reading this thread I actually hate the Saints even more now.

#94 jjl2134

jjl2134

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, I threw every stat in the book at this guy...he is RELENTLESS with his contradictions and idiocy (yes, Nawlins fans...idiocy is a word).

I'm just waiting for him to say "Hey man, the Detroit Lions are GOOD!" and then rationalize that with "well, they put up points on us pretty good, and we won the Super Bowl, so they are GOOD!" That's the type of post I am expecting at this point. More circle logic and contradictions.

How about these stats, Jabari Greer ranked 2nd in the NFL only behind Darelle Revis giving up only 4.7 yards per pass attempt. Greer only gave up 201 yards and 1td reception during the regular season. Only 41 passes was even attempted his way on the year, 26 of which fell incomplete. That's a success rate of 63.4 percent for the defense. According to stats inc Greer was "burned" on only 37.9 percent of passes thrown his way, which ranked second in the league behind Revis' 37.0. Also of Darren Sharper's 9 interceptions 7 of them came when Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter were starting at cornerback, that kind of blows a hole in your Sharper made our secondary argument. We actually fell in defensive rankings with Greer and Porter out and Sharper was still on the field. Also when Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter were healthy and starting for the first 8 weeks of the season the Saints defense was #1 in opposing QB rating and Fourth Quarter QB rating. But i'm sure you and your steelers amen corner gonna find some way to disregard these statistics and rationalize your silly little assumptions about the secondary of the defending super bowl champs.