Photo
- - - - -

What the Saints should do with their Super Bowl rings

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#85 malik

malik

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2010 - 05:35 AM

Don't forget, Jake went 17-30 for 201 and a TD.

Embarrassed due to the fact that you argue like a 10 year old. "Yeah, well we have a Super Bowl." Nobody cares. I'll be the first to say that I was pulling for New Orleans in the Super Bowl, because I always pull for the NFC unless my AFC team is in it (Ravens).

The point is, over each team's existence, the Panthers are more relevant than the Saints. You had your best year. Congrats. But I promise you, you will be disappointed this season. If I am wrong and the Saints SOMEHOW win the Super Bowl, I will put my sig for the entirety of the 2011 season as "WhoDatJorts made me look ignorant".

u rooted for the saints? god you're gay.

#86 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

Son, get off here. I don't want to have to ground you again. Tell your mom my damn dinner isn't ready yet. I've HAD it with this!

#87 dixontosanders

dixontosanders

That wizard guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

u rooted for the saints? god you're gay.

judging by his picture, he's not and by his maturity and your immaturity, he gets more of that than you.

#88 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

What should they do with their rings???

1. Put them all together
2. Melt them down
3. Put the melted gold in a penis form (12 inches would work)
4. Ride this 12 inch metallic dildo....like all their moms do my cock!
5. Repeat riding process

#89 dixontosanders

dixontosanders

That wizard guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

lol

#90 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:44 AM

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with "wear them." Seems like the most sensible suggestion so far.

#91 Panther Boyd

Panther Boyd

Hates Stupid People

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

How about they melt them down and use the metal to fix their levy's so the rest of us don't have to pay to rebuild that poo hole when the next one hits.

#92 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

How about they melt them down and use the metal to fix their levy's so the rest of us don't have to pay to rebuild that poo hole when the next one hits.

Somone already suggested that back on page 2 and correctly spelled "levee" when they did it. It was still a pretty dumb idea, though.

#93 Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Cinderella story

HUDDLER

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:30 AM

I didn't think it was possible but after reading this thread I actually hate the Saints even more now.

#94 jjl2134

jjl2134

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, I threw every stat in the book at this guy...he is RELENTLESS with his contradictions and idiocy (yes, Nawlins fans...idiocy is a word).

I'm just waiting for him to say "Hey man, the Detroit Lions are GOOD!" and then rationalize that with "well, they put up points on us pretty good, and we won the Super Bowl, so they are GOOD!" That's the type of post I am expecting at this point. More circle logic and contradictions.

How about these stats, Jabari Greer ranked 2nd in the NFL only behind Darelle Revis giving up only 4.7 yards per pass attempt. Greer only gave up 201 yards and 1td reception during the regular season. Only 41 passes was even attempted his way on the year, 26 of which fell incomplete. That's a success rate of 63.4 percent for the defense. According to stats inc Greer was "burned" on only 37.9 percent of passes thrown his way, which ranked second in the league behind Revis' 37.0. Also of Darren Sharper's 9 interceptions 7 of them came when Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter were starting at cornerback, that kind of blows a hole in your Sharper made our secondary argument. We actually fell in defensive rankings with Greer and Porter out and Sharper was still on the field. Also when Jabari Greer and Tracy Porter were healthy and starting for the first 8 weeks of the season the Saints defense was #1 in opposing QB rating and Fourth Quarter QB rating. But i'm sure you and your steelers amen corner gonna find some way to disregard these statistics and rationalize your silly little assumptions about the secondary of the defending super bowl champs.